Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We are this week

Tell me how GB wins this? Have you seen our secondary? How does our line combat that OL?

You have one of the best QBs in the game and an offense operating at an elite level. Defense isn't great but making timely plays and you'll be playing indoor on a fast track. Despite your woe is me approach I'm actually picking y'all to win next week. Love Dallas, but not sure I trust Dak & Zeke against ARod in the playoffs

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You have one of the best QBs in the game and an offense operating at an elite level. Defense isn't great but making timely plays and you'll be playing indoor on a fast track. Despite your woe is me approach I'm actually picking y'all to win next week. Love Dallas, but not sure I trust Dak & Zeke against ARod in the playoffs
The issue with a fast track is our OL as good as they've been play better on grass

Our DBs aren't speedsters and will be exploited off grass. Randall is our fastest DB but he's a dumbass. Rollins was out today and his status is up in the air. Gunter runs a 4.6 and he is physical but gets consistent safety help. Sam Shields was our only experienced 4.3 speed DB who could match up with Dez.

The offense should score points. But this defense is ill-equipped. They're also led by an incompetent coordinator.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
38 points put up on each of the Giants, Seahawks and Vikings. Granted, all 3 games were at Lambeau. We will put up points on that weak Cowboy defense.

Dak doesn't scare me that much, feel like he's due for a turnover filled game. This will come down to keeping Elliott somewhat in check. Do that and the Packers will win. Thankfully I think the Packers Run D is underrated.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i know the coli's dallass stans is thirsty for a win, the last time they seen a nfc championship game they was in diapers. thats why they talkin so much shyt right now but will be backpeddling once rodgers hands them that :YodaL:

@FAH1223 always does this shyt :mjlol:
his act old as shyt. this nikka believe in reverse jinxes like a mutha fukka :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
38 points put up on each of the Giants, Seahawks and Vikings. Granted, all 3 games were at Lambeau. We will put up points on that weak Cowboy defense.

Dak doesn't scare me that much, feel like he's do for a turnover filled game. This will come down to keeping Elliott somewhat in check. Do that and the Packers will win. Thankfully I think the Packers Run D is underrated.
Look what Dak did to yall without Dez. Look what Elliott did to yall that game as well. Your only hope is Arod puts up 38 again, and that still may not be enough...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Congrats Green Bay fans

May ya squad do whats right and

RID US OF THE DULLASS fukkBOIS

200.gif
Why don't your team do it p*ssy?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Packers need to watch both games the giants played vs the cowboys and go off of that. They basically stacked the box and rush the shyt outta dak and dared him to beat them through the air.

Our D did better then i expected but our O needs to keep on rolling to win.