Texas Finna Be Outta Power.......Again

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Idk. Come to DFW and ask all the people will California, New York, and Illinois license plates why they left. It's more of them out here now than native Texans. :yeshrug:

probably because of housing costs. once thats resolved, you'll probably see a reversal.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
probably because of housing costs. once thats resolved, you'll probably see a reversal.
:why:

The price of housing in Illinois & California are never going down. I’m from Chicago. I have family who have been moving to Texas and Indiana since I was a child. There will never be a reverse because property taxes usually go UP.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
All they did was come out here and drive our housing costs up...

yeah, their purchasing power wasn't as great compared to a state that had a low demand for homes. the prices increased because people from out of state were competing with each other and realtors/homeowners took advantage of that.

same thing with wealthy chinese people buying property in Toronto. their motives were different but the outcome was the same.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:why:

The price of housing in Illinois & California are never going down. I’m from Chicago. I have family who have been moving to Texas and Indiana since I was a child. There will never be a reverse because property taxes usually go UP.

chicago actually has low property taxes. and we should since most of the schools are :trash:

also housing is affordable here if you don't have to LIVE in the most exclusive neighborhoods or downtown.