Texas Finna Be Outta Power.......Again

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Water boil notices aren’t anything new. My city gets like two a year. These a$$holes want to build a desalination plant and pump the brine into the fukking bay! They literally do not care for anything but the almighty dollar. To make matters worse, this isn’t even for civilian use, it is taxpayer subsidized to be used exclusively by industry. Texas is dominated by oil and gas interests and will remain so for a very long time.

That said, I lived through the freeze and subsequent black out. I was living in an apartment and my mom was within walking distance, but because she lived in those cookicutter suburbs she retained power throughout the whole ordeal. :stopitslime:

Thankfully my daughter was able to stay in relative comfort, but my wife and I stayed behind because we have pets. I honestly think that’s why my fish ended up dying, his immune system was probably compromised from the drop in temperature - we were without power for four days and interior temps were like in the 40s - and he ended up passing from dropsy a few weeks later. :mjcry:

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Probably a cyber attack on the water plant they’re just trying to cover it up

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I remember I was talking to this racist white bytch at work one day.

She lived in texas and I was telling her how interesting it was that Texas didn't have the infrastructure to handle really cold temps. Wasn't dissing the state at all.

And this racist bytch gonna bring up Chicago like I live there or even mentioned Chicago.

I've never been been to Illinois! :childplease:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Oh, and don't forget..

Texas just re-elected Abbott:ufdup:

They knew what he was about and put him back in.
So, can't really feel bad for them. They like things the way they are :mjpls:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Oh, and don't forget..

Texas just re-elected Abbott:ufdup:

They knew what he was about and put him back in.
So, can't really feel bad for them. They like things the way they are :mjpls:
I sure as fukk don’t :dahell:

But this state is ass backwards and always has been. Expect a state with the legacy of institutional slavery and dozens of shytty rural counties with racist hicks to do the right thing, brehs.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I sure as fukk don’t :dahell:

But this state is ass backwards and always has been. Expect a state with the legacy of institutional slavery and dozens of shytty rural counties with racist hicks to do the right thing, brehs.

Whenever I try picture rural Texas, the first image that appears in my mind is Waco, Texas. :scust:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I remember I was talking to this racist white bytch at work one day.

She lived in texas and I was telling her how interesting it was that Texas didn't have the infrastructure to handle really cold temps. Wasn't dissing the state at all.

And this racist bytch gonna bring up Chicago like I live there or even mentioned Chicago.

I've never been been to Illinois! :childplease:

Chicago's not a state. :mjlol:

And the state of Illinois as well as Chicago has the infrastructure to handle really cold temps. We don't have power outages in the winter. So why was it brought up in conversation again?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Chicago's not a state. :mjlol:

And the state of Illinois as well as Chicago has the infrastructure to handle really cold temps. We don't have power outages in the winter. So why was it brought up in conversation again?

According to cacs, Chicago is headquarters for the entire Black race..
And all our actions and decisions are made there.
:mjlol:

There's actually a lot of black folks in Waco though. It's country but it aint hick town country.

All I remember as a kid is they had a wild muhfukka named Koresh and his cult of cacs :scust: