Texas Finna Be Outta Power.......Again

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
It doesnt..I know because I have a Generac, its set to auto fail over and tap my propane tanks during a outage...BTW shyt is a life saver and seems like must have investment at this point for any home owner. anytime we have a long power outage the rest of the neighborhood be dark while i'm business as usual in 60 seconds :jawalrus:
God bless the ATS :blessed:.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Not sure breh I believe the current units are around $3500 I would think labor / materials would vary depending on the home setup. I got lucky my Generac was included in the foreclosure and the power was already done but it didnt work. the property was built in 2000s so it looks like a older model than whats out now but when I bought the property I just paid the propane guy a couple hundred on the side to come back troubleshoot and run dedicated connections T'ing into the fireplace propane line, then had him run and failover test it multiple times. If I had to pay for one I would Its been so clutch I named my Generac - Robert Horry :wow:

:russ::russ::russ:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Outta here in November:blessed:
Htown raised me and I’ll always be great full for the lessons
But it’s not the same anymore
And Wheelchair Jimmy and Half/Half Cacrieto about to burn this bytch down because of their greed
The crackers don’t care down here and this will keep happening
It’s been a run:blessed:
Where are you heading off to? One thing for sure, since I pretty much grew up during the Rick Perry era and it was bad, but Abbot really trynna outdo him with only six years as an governor. I want out of Houston mayne :mjcry: