Texas chainsaw massacre on netlfix February 18th

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The scene where Sally pulls up on Leatherface with the shotgun and begs him to remember her, instead of just killing him, is one of the worst movie scenes of all time. nikka just looked at her like "who tf are you?", got up, and left. :mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i watched this shyt the other day and said "run bytch" several times. :mjlol:

I agree with yall saying dude was too smart. I think there was as scene where he sat the chainsaw down but left it running to lure the girl in. :russ: i hit the :snoop:

You have a chainsw and instead of just plunging it straight into dude chest, you barely graze him with an uppercut and expect that to kill him, after seeing him eat buckshots . :dead:

Dude did a touchdown celebration after killing ole girl at the end. :dead:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm confused about the timeline thou, was leather face like 12 in the first movie? no way he was 70 somthing in this one.
movies like this and Halloween doing funny shyt with these ages. Michael Myers and Leatherface both elderly now and catching more bodies than ever.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I watched the bus scene like this :unimpressed:

That shyt was so over the top stupid. nikkas had they phones out and let a geriatric retard handle like 50 folks one by one.

I got a homeboy with the worst taste in movies and when he told this shyt was fire, I knew it was bargain bin status by default.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
You have a chainsw and instead of just plunging it straight into dude chest, you barely graze him with an uppercut and expect that to kill him, after seeing him eat buckshots . :dead:

Why she hit him with a Shoryuken though? :mindblown:

That bus scene would have you think that chainsaw was some futuristic lightsaber technology. Lumberjacks watching that like :noah: but all she accomplished was scratching his chin :dead:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
:mjlol: Funny movie

1. The black chick finally slide the window after like 10 minutes of people getting sliced up and only for herself to get cut in half.. everybody else banging on the window calling for help instead of just sliding the shyt open

2. how the fukk the chick get out the vehicle with that damn rod through her leg and still able to move like emmitt smith

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's 2022 and they have Leatherface looking like the shim Pat from SNL. :childplease:

Itispat.jpg