Texas chainsaw massacre on netlfix February 18th

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might be one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen plot wise. Even by horror standards.

People really hated on Fear Street but those joints were masterpieces compared to stuff like this and the latest Halloween.
Who hated fear street :gucci:
This movie was complete utter trash like if someone who doesn’t like horror movies made one

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:noah:

Now for the movie, I give it a 5 outta 10. It was entertaining at time, definitely heavy on the gore. When did Leatherface get the Captain America serum? This fool taking on anybody that is coming at him, weapon don't matter. Got shot and swung on, don't matter. Leatherface doing NFL sacks throughout this whole movie and easily running down folks carrying a chainsaw. How is it only 2 people make it out of that bus massacre? Soon as that fool came through the curtain I would have been out the window.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
Good God this movie was terrible. Hollywood needs to stop making sequels to old horror movies and come up with new ideas. Like what the hell was the girl thinking at the pool scene? Had the chainsaw and instead of cutting his head off she hits him on the chin with it :what:
And that scene with Sally :skip: dumbass got killed all because he didn't remember her... This movie tried to be like Halloween (2018) but forgot everything that made it good.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Lol good ending

All your friends have just been killed and you want to joke around in the car.
:russ:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Why the main broad in this look like she walked off the set of Grease?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I watched this mainly for the kills and since it’s TCM. shytty, forgettable movie. :russell:

The kills delivered. :ehh:

Leatherface turned southern boy’s head into sloppy Joe mix. :picard:

Fuxkin stupid Sally was alive after she got her guts grinded. :what:

Main characters were weak. :camby:

Dumb character “building” with the sister surviving a mass school shooting. So she ended up busting guns, ok. :heh:

:dead: at 80 year old Leatherface moving like he’s in his 30s. :mjlol:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
I watched this mainly for the kills and since it’s TCM. shytty, forgettable movie. :russell:

The kills delivered. :ehh:

Leatherface turned southern boy’s head into sloppy Joe mix. :picard:

Fuxkin stupid Sally was alive after she got her guts grinded. :what:

Main characters were weak. :camby:

Dumb character “building” with the sister surviving a mass school shooting. So she ended up busting guns, ok. :heh:

:dead: at 80 year old Leatherface moving like he’s in his 30s.
:mjlol:

:laff::laff: