Texas chainsaw massacre on netlfix February 18th

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I can't even give them props for that...I mean autopilot? Really? Those nitwits put the car on 5mph autopilot like they just got done visiting an art museum and not just fought for their lives all night against a chainsaw wielding hillbilly.

:laff: breh the writers were so lazy. They were like “What would a person who fears for their life do? :jbhmm: Let’s make them do the opposite of that! :mjgrin:

off the top of my head…

-black breh should’ve never been there in the first place
-blonde cac had no reason to ride with the lady to the hospital :dahell:
-curly cac was overeacting to the lady dying
-mechanic breh stealing their keys is kidnapping. Not sure why they all just let that slide.
-mechanic breh running into the house… why? Just call the cops and wait
-black chick being all hush… bytch tell everyone there’s a killer on the loose so the bus diver can vamoose

I’m actually tired of typing them out but the list goes on.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
So...we not casting bad jawns with big titties in horror movies any more? :patrice:

:laff: Reminds me of when they recasted Charlie’s Angels

A lot of gory kills, especially the bus scene, and though I was entertained, I wouldn’t watch it again if it was randomly on tv. Maybe it’s because I’ve seen every single Texas chainsaw massacre, but everybody just looked so damn young other that Emmitt from The Chi. It’s like Leatherface was running around killing kids lmao

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
for some reason I was hype for this movie. after watching it, this movie was terrible and felt like a 2 hour movie when it was less than 90 minutes. everything about this was bad except for the kills itself and the ending was good.

Which Texas Chainsaw movies are the best to watch? I've only seen the original (which is one of my favorite movies of all time) and the remake which was piff.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Leatherface had to be the most durable enemy I've ever seen in a slasher flick. Michael Meyers in Halloween 2018-its sequel is up there, as is Jason in Freddie vs Jason (Freddie was slicing him THE fukk UP)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
for some reason I was hype for this movie. after watching it, this movie was terrible and felt like a 2 hour movie when it was less than 90 minutes. everything about this was bad except for the kills itself and the ending was good.

Which Texas Chainsaw movies are the best to watch? I've only seen the original (which is one of my favorite movies of all time) and the remake which was piff.
Part 3 is forgotten but it's actually underrated. I mean it's dumb but worth a watch imo.

And the teaser was flames!

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
This shyt was awful. Made me wish I could walk out of a theater and demand my money back