Texas chainsaw massacre on netlfix February 18th

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
She has her good and her bad angles. I mean I'd probably fukk but I'm an ain't shyt coli poster. Funny enough I was watching the movie and was like, "You know she don't look too bad:ehh:. The hell am I saying I need to get some p*ssy:hhh:"
She looked badder than the fiance :bryan:

The fiance was trash

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Curly hair was cute.

666full-sarah-yarkin-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

She's no

FLxqrAcVUAIYa42

But she was cute

She look like the real life version of the main character from Encanto

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just feel like making a sequel/reboot/remake goes against everything that made the original so great, and it's the reason why the original is the only great film in the series.

The original Texas Chainsaw doesn't feel like a movie. It feels like a snuff film. It's raw, grimy, dirty. It feels like something you shouldn't be watching. It's that 70's, almost documentary-like aesthetic combined with the fact that the actors went through a lot of insanity in real life just to make the film. By the time the 3rd act comes around, none of it feels like acting. You really feel like everyone in the movie has absolutely gone insane. Movie is an absolute masterpiece. It's also something that I never wanna watch again.

Making a sequel or remaking it just instantly reminds you that you're watching a movie, so from the get go it's already flawed. You combine that with the sequels/reboots just not being good films in general and it's no wonder they can never get it right. I understand from a monetary standpoint why they made it a franchise but I really wish they had just left it alone as a standalone movie

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only way a Texas Chainsaw sequel/reboot could possibly capture the vibe of the original would be making it found footage or giving it a 70's documentary feel. It has to feel real, like a snuff film. It can't feel like a movie

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I just feel like making a sequel/reboot/remake goes against everything that made the original so great, and it's the reason why the original is the only great film in the series.

The original Texas Chainsaw doesn't feel like a movie. It feels like a snuff film. It's raw, grimy, dirty. It feels like something you shouldn't be watching. It's that 70's, almost documentary-like aesthetic combined with the fact that the actors went through a lot of insanity in real life just to make the film. By the time the 3rd act comes around, none of it feels like acting. You really feel like everyone in the movie has absolutely gone insane. Movie is an absolute masterpiece. It's also something that I never wanna watch again.

Making a sequel or remaking it just instantly reminds you that you're watching a movie, so from the get go it's already flawed. You combine that with the sequels/reboots just not being good films in general and it's no wonder they can never get it right. I understand from a monetary standpoint why they made it a franchise but I really wish they had just left it alone as a standalone movie
when you make a franchise out of robust type original grimy low budget cult flick..then it becomes a niche and a joke.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Only way a Texas Chainsaw sequel/reboot could possibly capture the vibe of the original would be making it found footage or giving it a 70's documentary feel. It has to feel real, like a snuff film. It can't feel like a movie
or simply what the 2003 did, remake it..

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This was great.

The retarded bus driver :deadmanny:

The retarded old lady from the first movie:dead::dead:

I'm confused about the timeline thou, was leather face like 12 in the first movie? no way he was 70 somthing in this one.

Really appreciated the lenght too, every movie nowadays thing they need to be at least 2 hours and 20 minutes long for no fukking reason.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Classic. 10/10. Best Texas chainsaw movie ever. That lila chick ugly af. Yall tripping.

Too many funny ass parts to name. The bus scene was hilarious. Chinese dude saying make 1 move and youre cancled bro :laff:

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, what more can u do? She chainsawed homeys head. He was stabbed like 2 or 3 times. Hit with the shotty at close range multiple times by multiple ppl. No hospital in sight. Why they waited till morning to drive away is another mystery. :russ:

As slow as that Tesla was goin, he coulda walked and got the last bish.

I wonder how much the writer got paid for this cuz the script was azz :mjlol:
I don’t think there was a writer. I’m conviced Netflix got a AI bot spitting out generic scripts when you input a movie concept

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Classic. 10/10. Best Texas chainsaw movie ever. That lila chick ugly af. Yall tripping.

Too many funny ass parts to name. The bus scene was hilarious. Chinese dude saying make 1 move and youre cancled bro :laff:

nah this movie was ass. They seemed conflicted on the path they wanted to go. They shoulda just went the TCM 2 path and leaned into the satire fukkery