Texas chainsaw massacre on netlfix February 18th

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You didn't see Gen Z being the butt of jokes throughout? I think it was pretty damn obvious what the director was doing in that scene.
I was reacting more to the part about the autopilot thing being a direct homage to Sally's interaction with the truck driver in the ending of the original film.

Daps
I was reacting more to the part about the autopilot thing being a direct homage to Sally's interaction with the truck driver in the ending of the original film.
Sally ends up getting in another vehicle and peeling off (she’s yelling at the driver to go), and Leatherface is left swinging around his chainsaw in defeat. Whereas the sisters put their car on autopilot to get out of there, and because they’re cruising, Leatherface is able to pull one of the sisters out of the car, dismembering her and swinging around his chainsaw in victory.

It’s playing off Gen-Z and their overreliance on technology, ultimately being the reason why she dies in the same situation that Sally survived in the OG. The same thing happened in the bus, when that dude threatens Leatherface with being Cancelled whilst recording him on his phone.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I started laughing the moment I saw the cast. Fukkin liberal hipsters.

Chick with the fro is cute, but annoying as hell.

This movie is hilarious when high. Seeing a black man come up with the idea of buyin property in that spooky ass town and then casually walk into that spooky house and not even be bale to shake ole boy out his boots and run to freedom

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just finished it. The ending

ScaredPalatableGar-max-1mb.gif

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
:hhh: I knew it would be trash but this was fukkin bad. I always wonder if directors or actors watch they shyt and be like “this is ass” cuz everybody involved in this should be thinking that

:russ: @ the ending

Yeah the ending made me chuckle a lil

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
This gotta be one of the most shyttiest slashers I have ever watched. So many scenes made zero sense.

Feminist looking chick starting shyt in store with clerk and outside with gun owner at gas station for no reason, out loud at that.

Black guy buying property in middle of nowhere, Texas, in a spooky house with sum old yt lady claiming it's her house.

Girl in sheriff car did not grab sheriff gun or even try to escape earlier

Feminist looking chick stayed under bed for half the movie when she had moments to escape.

Bus driver ran outside so nonchalant not even considering there was a threat or something.

Everyone in bus pile into one corner, should have all taken a chance at jumping him.

Old lady from other film had mad time to kill him but she wanna reminisce on the glory days.

Non Binary looking girl should have aimed for head with shotgun at end.

Feminist looking girl should have made sure he was dead with chainsaw

Probably missed some more.
:francis:

Yo why mans run so fast? Could be a NFL player.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
This gotta be one of the most shyttiest slashers I have ever watched. So many scenes made zero sense.

Feminist looking chick starting shyt in store with clerk and outside with gun owner at gas station for no reason, out loud at that.

Black guy buying property in middle of nowhere, Texas, in a spooky house with sum old yt lady claiming it's her house.

Girl in sheriff car did not grab sheriff gun or even try to escape earlier

Feminist looking chick stayed under bed for half the movie when she had moments to escape.

Bus driver ran outside so nonchalant not even considering there was a threat or something.

Everyone in bus pile into one corner, should have all taken a chance at jumping him.

Old lady from other film had mad time to kill him but she wanna reminisce on the glory days.

Non Binary looking girl should have aimed for head with shotgun at end.

Feminist looking girl should have made sure he was dead with chainsaw

Probably missed some more.
:francis:

Yo why mans run so fast? Could be a NFL player.
Breh, what more can u do? She chainsawed homeys head. He was stabbed like 2 or 3 times. Hit with the shotty at close range multiple times by multiple ppl. No hospital in sight. Why they waited till morning to drive away is another mystery. :russ:

As slow as that Tesla was goin, he coulda walked and got the last bish.

I wonder how much the writer got paid for this cuz the script was azz :mjlol:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
:dead: @HoldThisL calling the sisters non binary and feminist girl. In the store I thought non binary girl was a boy until the other said sister:mjtf:. They got to be the ugliest final girls I've ever seen.

I liked the movie:yeshrug:

I had fun watching the movie. Reminded me of slashers I'd rent on VHS as a kid. Not all of them were good or bad but they had parts that make me want to see them over and over again. In this movie it'd be when Leatheface Thor'd the feminist sister into the basement. Or when they revealed brehs face and he made the Joker look like he was grinning.

I didn't feel like it was trying to be over political. I do think the Leatherface on live was a bad scene. I feel like this wasn't originally supposed to be a TCM movie and somewhere down the line it did become one. When I was watching this I was like how great would it have been if this had a different name and when he puts up the old lady's skinned face you were like is this Leather face? :ohhh:" and then when he gets the chainsaw out the wall you're like," It is Leather face! :damn:".

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
:dead: @HoldThisL calling the sisters non binary and feminist girl. In the store I thought non binary girl was a boy until the other said sister:mjtf:. They got to be the ugliest final girls I've ever seen.

I liked the movie:yeshrug:

I had fun watching the movie. Reminded me of slashers I'd rent on VHS as a kid. Not all of them were good or bad but they had parts that make me want to see them over and over again. In this movie it'd be when Leatheface Thor'd the feminist sister into the basement. Or when they revealed brehs face and he made the Joker look like he was grinning.

I didn't feel like it was trying to be over political. I do think the Leatherface on live was a bad scene. I feel like this wasn't originally supposed to be a TCM movie and somewhere down the line it did become one. When I was watching this I was like how great would it have been if this had a different name and when he puts up the old lady's skinned face you were like is this Leather face? :ohhh:" and then when he gets the chainsaw out the wall you're like," It is Leather face! :damn:".
Curly hair was cute.

666full-sarah-yarkin-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

She's no

FLxqrAcVUAIYa42

But she was cute