Texas chainsaw massacre on netlfix February 18th

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
the political commentary was horrible, and pushing it made the acting seem weird/bad in the beginning
I agree with that it made the plot seem nonsensical
The acting overall was forgettable

The kills pretty much was the only thing good about this and makes it watchable

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Can`t lie I was hyped for this. This shyt was "let`s do horror movie tropes, cliche`s, and illogical decisions" the movie.

There was no way they could sell this at theatres. Leatherface 2017 might have even been better than this.

5/10 maybe even a 4/10. That`s really only for the kills. This movie made me want to watch the old ones again (the 2003 one:lawd:).

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
So after the cringe worthy first half i liked the kills and ill give them props for the ending…

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If they had just made a bloody, fukkery filled shlocky horror movie I would've been able to vibe with it but them injecting all those horribly executed political hot takes just made this shyt so much worse than it should've been.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So after the cringe worthy first half i liked the kills and ill give them props for the ending…
I can't even give them props for that...I mean autopilot? Really? Those nitwits put the car on 5mph autopilot like they just got done visiting an art museum and not just fought for their lives all night against a chainsaw wielding hillbilly.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I can't even give them props for that...I mean autopilot? Really? Those nitwits put the car on 5mph autopilot like they just got done visiting an art museum and not just fought for their lives all night against a chainsaw wielding hillbilly.

killn the annoying curly head broad lol

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always hate how the surviving characters crack jokes and chill like they just didn't escape death and see friends, loved ones, and other people brutally murdered for absolutely no reason at all than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

shyt should be like

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I enjoyed it. Movie was silly of course. I knew what I was watching and was not expecting too much.
See, I would’ve enjoyed the film a lot more had they fully committed to the silliness, but the first half made me feel as if they wanted to replicate the grittiness of Tobe’s original and the ‘03 remake. It’s wishy-washy tone wise.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
See, I would’ve enjoyed the film a lot more had they fully committed to the silliness, but the first half made me feel as if they wanted to replicate the grittiness of Tobe’s original and the ‘03 remake. It’s wishy-washy tone wise.

I agree, it kind of had that Bay flare to it. What made this easy to watch was I knew the characters were just there to be slaughtered. None of them were likable. And the movie delivered imo with the kills.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
:mjlol: at Leatherface walking past Sally like
chappelle.gif