Texas chainsaw massacre on netlfix February 18th

mag357

Superstar
Daps
They stay fukking with this classic.

OG movie is a GOAT horror movie. All them sequels and remakes can :camby:

03 remake was dope tho

The original is the best no doubt....

But they pulled off the unthinkable with that one with Jessica biel.
Making a remake that was damn near as good as the original...
You'll never see it again

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
PAWG life got the nikka shouting like he Trey Songz. Knew the film was going to be straight jokes after that. :mjlol:

A little too all over the place for me. Thought it had its good moments when showcasing the brutality of the kills but didn’t hit when things got silly. Really makes me appreciate what Tobe did with those first two films, and that was back in the 70s and 80s. The acting is so uninspired, especially from the one girl trying to do her best Alia Shawkat impression.

Honestly never found any of the stragglers likeable in the past TCM films, but I did end up feeling sorry for them whenever Leatherface would made work of them. Didn’t feel that here.

They straight up copied Halloween (2018)’s whole fukkin’ flow with the Sally plot line. Never gave a fukk about her character like that in the OG film to warrant a push like this. She ain’t Jamie. :stopitslime:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Old lady showed up like she was ready for all the smoke :demonic:

Then froze up when she had Leatherface ripe for the picking on some Heisenberg say my name, Scarlet Witch I don't even know who you are moment :aicmon:

How you been hunting a killer maniac for 50 years and show up with only a shotgun and a knife. At least have a side pistol :martin:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I don’t wanna watch this BS now

200.gif