Texas chainsaw massacre on netlfix February 18th

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
tania-raymonde1.gif

2f1320369f253a56b5537ea26e0a0035.gif
God damn she fine. She still that fine? Body is on a hundred trillion rite there.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
But yeah leatherface is a personal favorite slasher villain I always liked him better than Jason or Freddy on account of how real and fukked up he was
Leatherface always felt the most real. And imo influenced every slasher film after it came out. The OG TCM is probably the best horror movie ever made.

Daps
This was about as bad as I could've possibly imagined.

The tonal shifts with the social commentary were jarring and perplexing, particularly the unintelligible 'school shooting' hue of trauma, which I still can't quite wrap my head around what the director could possibly be trying to illustrate with this - even more so if he was trying to satirizes those acts. Sally was completely mishandled, from the Laurie/Halloween tie, all the way to her interactions with Leatherface and the aftermath of those - it was the low point of an already low film. It was hard to suspend disbelief on something that made no attempt at trying to convince you it was worth suspending it for.

Funnily enough, if you disregard almost all that came before, the last scene was really the only redeeming thing about it.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I liked it..it was an actual Massacre...blood and guts everywhere and the way it ended was how u are supposed to end a slasher flick.. 3 out of 5