Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah man, this is the kind of shyt, that will cause people to lose their fukken minds. This is some French Revolution type shyt.

I got a $160 electric bill and I was heated.

You talking my language.

But all the leaders in TX and that energy company gotta pay for this.....brutally

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Hearing that the weather is supposed to take a turn for the better this afternoon for the TX brehs, positive news and energy to you guys this AM.

most of the ice and snow melted yesterday , then kinda iced back up last night . Today should do it

Day 5 , still no water tho. neighbors are gettin riled up too :francis:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
most of the ice and snow melted yesterday , then kinda iced back up last night . Today should do it

Day 5 , still no water tho. neighbors are gettin riled up too :francis:

That black ice breh

In the winter I always keep a cardboard box or 2 in the trunk. All else fails and you get stuck in the snow you can tear the boxes up and jam them behind your tires to get some extra traction.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Learning how to operate a gas generator is a needed skill (which I still need to learn).

I've been researching these portable power stations that can be charged by solar. They can't give you the AC power of a gas generator but you can run small devices. small heaters and electric blankets.