Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Sublimation. Sometimes a solid can turn straight into a gas and completely "skip" over being a liquid in certain conditions.

PV=nRT is the elementary equation for it. P is pressure, v volume, n number of molecules, R real gas constant, T is temperature.

The black color is just the byproducts of the main reaction from the lighter fluid that didn't become a gas.

A phase diagram lays out the pressure and temperature of the water to go into a different state.

E7QnE3VSgiFZft4TIc4T_water_2.png
lmao fluid mechanics days :bryan:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Man. I'm just thinking about the knock-on effects

We are in the middle of a pandemic, in the middle of a recession and this happens.

A lot of people are probably behind on their rent/mortgage due to Covid as it is. How are home repairs gonna get paid for? Also, these +$600 electricity bills due to the energy price surge... do people have the money to just throw away their stimulus checks like that?

People are already hurting and this is gonna be salt in the wound for a lot of people
Brilliant point. People like you should be sitting in the Texas government, but instead they have imbeciles like Ted Cruz.
:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read the room man. People are trying to survive without water, food, electricity, and heat in freezing conditions. This ain't the time to give "advice" on how to lose weight.

You're trying to put people on a fast track to hypothermia.

This ain't about losing weight. It has other health benefits. In particular its a workout for your body's survival mechanisms so that if situations like this happen where you don't have food or water, you've trained your body to adapt to the situation.

First time I ever went 3-4 days without food it was absolute torture. Then my body adapted to it. Now I can do it with relative easy. Its called survival adaptation.