Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Surely someone will be held accountable for this debacle?
:snoop:

You must not have read the article :devil:

Texas laws protect consumers from companies exploiting natural disasters for profit, but it is unclear if those laws can be extended to protect electric customers slapped with large bills, said Keegan Warren-Clem, a managing attorney at the nonprofit Texas Legal Services Center.

Federal programs such as the low-income housing energy assistance program might protect energy customers who qualify from the high charges, she said. If they don’t qualify for the federal program, a customer can look into bill assistance programs through charities or churches, she said.

There are limited options available in the absence of action at the state level to provide consistent relief,” Warren-Clem said.

Keep voting against your interest Texas brehs.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Anybody got information about the snow turning black? I got a video on YouTube if a sista doing it.. I dont wanna post the link until I save the video.

For those who are unaware there are reports of the snow not being real and man made.
:dead:

If u are serious
Kill yaself

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Firefighters battling massive blaze at Hilton Hotel in Killeen
UMLEFQFQENBBLFPZPNXFJITOBU.png

KILLEEN, Texas (KWTX) - Firefighters are battling a massive blaze at the Hilton Garden Inn in Killeen.

The blaze was reported shortly before 9 p.m. Friday in the 2700 block of OW Curry Drive near the Killeen Mall.

Earlier this week, city spokesperson Hilary Shine said the city had enough water for fire fighting operations.

However, calls to the fire department have not been returned.

Stay with KWTX Newsroom. We will have the latest as soon as it becomes available.