Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cartoon Brandi said she's still out of water..using snow to flush toilets? Wtf..this is animalistic. Thailand type shyt. Had to wait in line to get a bottle of water filled? fukk that!!

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I got this toilet flushing to a science now :ohlawd:

It takes precisely 8 Nestlé bottles to flush my toilet. Any more than that and you wasting water :ufdup: any less than that and the toilet aint gonna fully flush and then you wasted that water anyway :sadbron:
I tried Dasani, t didn't work

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
most of the ice and snow melted yesterday , then kinda iced back up last night . Today should do it

Day 5 , still no water tho. neighbors are gettin riled up too :francis:

As they should.

Austin is treating texas folk like some hoes

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Damn, They saying this shyt gonna be more costly than Harvey was.
I can believe it
3 neighbors of mines
Pipes busted :francis:
Found a plumber through my homie
Getting mines checked tomorrow
Just to make sure
Counted 6 plumber trucks on my street alone
This morning
Trade brehs about to eat

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
That’s what I have, a ninjabat generator that kept all our cell phones the baby’s iPad and my work laptops going. Paired with the hotspot capability I was still able to work and didn’t miss a day of paychecks. We moved back into our house yesterday and had full water and electricity. We had power since Thursday but didn’t want to chance it when we had good amenities at my parents.
Lessons were learned for next time though, we applied what we already knew from Hurricanes just need some small adjustments for snow.

I got to look up the ninjabat. I recently bought this to get in the game. It is a smaller unit, can only do 300 watts of A/C output put has a 500 watt hour battery and alot of DC ports, only 2 AC ports. It charges pretty fast. I got some folding solar panels to charge it.

I see alot of camper types using these when electricity is not available.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
literally almost fell in. Not even joking. When I got out there, everything was iced up. Everything. And not just a thin sheet of ice. I'm talking like 3 or 4 inches of thick ice covering the ground. Almost fell several times walking down to where the lake is.

then when I got over there, almost slipped again.

pic

q0dIaE4.png

16B7Tqg.png

1MfTDrf.png

y'all almost had a RIP Neo thread on here. if I fell in there, it would probably be curtains for me. The water is very deep

Got my 2 buckets full for the toilet tho :blessed:
You went there by yourself?