Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Same. First floor of my building don’t have water cause someone’s pipes burst so they shut all their water off yesterday. I been extremely fortunate

My cousin lives in The Colony and he said their shyt was going in and out like every hour on the hour. Folks that live near the DART, near manufacturing warehouses and hospitals lucked out. Was no way they were shutting their power down
:ohhh:

Damm I Sho do live near the DART terminal off Inwood Rd and close to the 1 on Denton Drive
:ohhh:

Plus by all the hospitals

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Anybody else in the houston region water still cut off? :jbhmm:I’m trying to see if it’s the city or just my apartment complex. My job hit me up last night saying they want me to come in this afternoon but a breh hasn’t been able toshower since last Sunday :sadcam:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I just need someone who can deliver some food today, please. A nikka been eating bread all week :francis:

Damn breh Im sorry to hear. Hang in there

There aint no grocery stores nearby?

Shoulda fasted.

That's what I did this week. Fasted 4 days then ate. Now doing a 3 day fast till Monday when all the ice/snow melts and I finally head back out.

Dumbass....STFU

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Had this guy at my job say that he lives in his 2nd house in Dallas when it gets too cold up here in Chicago last week.

:mjlol:

Next time we had a meeting, he couldn't make it cause he was at his Dallas house without internet or power.

It's not funny, but I'm sorry... it kind of is considering the irony of his comment just a week prior

:deadmanny:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Oh word :ohhh: There could be icy patches here and there. alright good looks breh, ill keep that in mind

Im just trying to get some bottled water :mjcry: the city is still out

Mid 20s in the daytime and around 11 degrees at night

This shyt is serious so watch out

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Shoulda fasted.

That's what I did this week. Fasted 4 days then ate. Now doing a 3 day fast till Monday when all the ice/snow melts and I finally head back out.
Read the room man. People are trying to survive without water, food, electricity, and heat in freezing conditions. This ain't the time to give "advice" on how to lose weight.

You're trying to put people on a fast track to hypothermia.