Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
10GfMET_d.jpg

tonight the last night below freezing

:blessed:

no more black ice on roads or frozen pipes

Be careful out there breh it's probably going to take 2 or 3 days for everything to melt.

It's looking good around my area but I'm not getting on the road until Sunday and I am only going to get pizza from this place 2 miles away when I do go out.

We in texas so remember we got that cobblestone re freeze and that shyt can take forever to melt. I remember around Royal LN in Dallas off of 635 a few years ago, it was frozen for WEEKS after a slight snow storm. It was literally into april and that part of the road was still frozen because it was this perfect little spot where it was an underpass and on a hill so no direct sunlight probably hit it ever...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my friends is a plumber, dude got over 200 appointments already and his phone still ringing.

He said if he charged nothing but the bare minimum of 1 hour of laber for every appointment he would still make around 12k.
He better not

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Be careful out there breh it's probably going to take 2 or 3 days for everything to melt.

It's looking good around my area but I'm not getting on the road until Sunday and I am only going to get pizza from this place 2 miles away when I do go out.

We in texas so remember we got that cobblestone re freeze and that shyt can take forever to melt. I remember around Royal LN in Dallas off of 635 a few years ago, it was frozen for WEEKS after a slight snow storm. It was literally into april and that part of the road was still frozen because it was this perfect little spot where it was an underpass and on a hill so no direct sunlight probably hit it ever...

Oh word :ohhh: There could be icy patches here and there. alright good looks breh, ill keep that in mind

Im just trying to get some bottled water :mjcry: the city is still out

What’s the coldest it got?

Mid 20s in the daytime and around 11 degrees at night

Calculus

Rookie
Daps
NC born and raised. So many prayers for everyone in TX and surrounding states. This looks like as big a disaster as Katrina. Closest I've ever seen to this kind of breakdown in infrastructure was Fran in '96 and Floyd in '99. Please stay strong, and get Abbot and his crew outta office ASAP.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This is the kind of shyt that should be what causes people to storm the capital.

I am confused on why they say "boil water", how can people do that when people don't have water or electricity?

Of course they are going to vote for Cruz again, like someone here said, they love their guns more than anything else. ANYTHING ELSE!!!

That Beto guy is not going to win, he got his campaign from outsiders (hollywood, New Yorkers, out of staters), they need a hispanic guy to run against Cruz.