Tesla stock.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont worry about the split, the split is purely psychological to make the stock look cheaper and people dont get overwhelmed by the thought of paying 2K for a stock, it has no impact on the VALUE of the company, buy it ASAP and dont worry about the split
could also temporarily increase the price if it hasnt already as the barrier of entry is lowered, demand could increase.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Let me tell you..had you bought this after the crash you would be feasting right now. :wow:

This and another stock have dug me out a hole a few times while learning how to play Options.
Pm me some good research sources please, breh.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You can have all the potential in the world.

The balance sheet eventually must be reckoned with. So they might end up being the largest electric battery company in the world. I am not sold on that fact yet

The rise in stock price has not been driven by any categoric uptick in their business. It has been speculators.

the uptick to 2K was caused by the fact that its been profitable for a year and it will probably be included in the S&P500, thats very real IMO

i would agree that past 2K is based on potential and speculation but I agree with the potentials so I say its worth buying
It's a car company. If they announced for Q3 2020 they sold 0 cars what do you think would happen to their stock price?

well the point is that the only thing that matters is revenue, if they are profitable making cars then the others things will make them even more profitable

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
M1 is easiest platform for beginners imo. Especially if you’re just trying to invest. I don’t recommend day trading or options for people new to stocks.

M1 is all fractional shares. It’s like making a pie of your favorite stocks.

havent tried it, everything i hear about it makes it sound weird

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
So if I own a TSLA stock by the 21st, I’ll have a total of 4 or 5 at the 5 to 1 split in Sept? So buying one share today at $2k could potentially be worth $5k or more in the coming months? I’m new to this...
giphy.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
havent tried it, everything i hear about it makes it sound weird
It makes long term investing easy, since there’s only one or two buy / sell trading windows. A lot of people in the boiler room thread have a preference for it.

here’s an example of my most successful account.
M1 Finance - Free Automated Investing

It’s up 79% this quarter.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
dont worry about the split, the split is purely psychological to make the stock look cheaper and people dont get overwhelmed by the thought of paying 2K for a stock, it has no impact on the VALUE of the company, buy it ASAP and dont worry about the split
@Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr he is right. But what is also true is that if you spend $2,000 on this stock tomorrow, you will have four shares of stock worth whatever the price is you bought it at.

So if that stock is at 2,000 tomorrow, you will get four shares worth $500 a piece.

4 shares worth $500 a piece, that is sure to go up in value.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tesla stock is $2k but how the fuk is Audi stock $1800+ when no other auto manufacturer is even within $1500 of that price?

Because stock price doesn't matter, it's in relation to how many available shares they are. The value of a company is based on their market cap.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Because stock price doesn't matter, it's in relation to how many available shares they are. The value of a company is based on their market cap.
So basically you're investing in a company's market cap. All of the hot takes are people that are for or against that companies market cap. this is why investing is shyty, but also why it is the only fukking system where people are getting money these days.