Tesla stock.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah its not, its undervalued.

i use to think it was all hype but its real. the key to understanding tesla is that its not really a car company its an energy company, from that pov the company has crazy potential and no real competitors

i use to think the tesla fanboys were delusional but I think they are right

Yes but at the end of the day the share price is based potential , not what they have currently done

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

i use to think it was all hype but its real. the key to understanding tesla is that its not really a car company its an energy company, from that pov the company has crazy potential and no real competitors

How come you don't post in the boiler room thread :beli:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

Over a yr ago, I read about this some where. Dude was very detailed. To sum it up he said Tesla is a battery company, cars is just a unique way to show off the capabilities of their battery.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

It's a car company. If they announced for Q3 2020 they sold 0 cars what do you think would happen to their stock price?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps

You can have all the potential in the world.

The balance sheet eventually must be reckoned with. So they might end up being the largest electric battery company in the world. I am not sold on that fact yet

The rise in stock price has not been driven by any categoric uptick in their business. It has been speculators.