Terrifier is a demonic ass movie brehs

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right, but that requires absolutely zero writing skill. just some sick fukk thinks of a couple kills, and writes a script with zero story
True true, let's be real though from final destination to Halloween, nikkas don't gaf about story. They just wanna see people get fukked up

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
True true, let's be real though from final destination to Halloween, nikkas don't gaf about story. They just wanna see people get fukked up

That's why I don't really fukk with horror movies either, it's too mindless and tbh it says something about the person watching it to me. A few chicks I've been with watch horror movies constantly and they are truly fukked up people with all kinds of mental issues and are constantly depressed. :huhldup:

A good horror movie here and there is fine but watching horror movies just to see people get fukked up and cheap thrills does more harm than good if you ask me. That being said that Halloween looks lit as fukk. :mjlit:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
PT3 all but guaranteed too

H0p4w26.gif

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I didn’t realize this was out didn’t see any promo and it’s only in a handful of theaters by me. I’m not sure about there being literally no plot but I liked it for what it was

Conz

Superstar
Daps
right, but that requires absolutely zero writing skill. just some sick fukk thinks of a couple kills, and writes a script with zero story
quoting myself b/c i watched the 2.5 hour piece of shyt sequel that everyone is hyping. this dude does not know how to write a story. good effects, you sick son of a bytch, but jesus christ, you're a terrible writer. and "but it's an 80s slasher throwback!" is not an excuse.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
You got your wish, watched this last night. That "one" kill scene was :huhldup:

All I could think of during that scene. :mjlol:

When Art the Clown is going the extra mile on you, I don’t know what to tell ya. :hubie:

Terrifier 2 was dope as hell though. Definitely could’ve shaved off 30 minutes and still been just as effective. Top 5 horror film this year for me and that says a lot with how much piff has dropped on that end.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

All I could think of during that scene. :mjlol:

When Art the Clown is going the extra mile on you, I don’t know what to tell ya. :hubie:

Terrifier 2 was dope as hell though. Definitely could’ve shaved off 30 minutes and still been just as effective. Top 5 horror film this year for me and that says a lot with how much piff has dropped on that end.

I agree

Halloween Ends was not good, Terrifier 2 made up for it a lil bit