They done banned Terrifier 3

I may have to see this on theater

Going tomorrow

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Man I’m trying to to knock this new shyt out opening weekend, but don’t quite have time in the next few days to start from scratch

Anyone here seen it yet? If so, do I REALLY gotta watch the first few joints before seeing this one?:jbhmm:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man I’m trying to to knock this new shyt out opening weekend, but don’t quite have time in the next few days to start from scratch

Anyone here seen it yet? If so, do I REALLY gotta watch the first few joints before seeing this one?:jbhmm:
I'm seeing it tonight. I'd say yes watch the first two to make sure this your kinda flick lol

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I’m desensitized to gore at this point but I totally understand the walkouts. That opener was something else. :merchant:

shyt was essentially ‘fukk Them Kids: The Movie’ :dead:

The @track 1 Walk-Out Meter was through the roof. My audience were some troopers though.

1.) The opener

2.) The mall bombing :damn:

3.) The chainsaw sequence

4.) The entire last act

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
As much as I fukked with 2, this one definitely flowed better. Could feel the bigger budget too. Damien is clearly still figuring shyt out but he’s improving with each. Usually it’s the other way around with trilogies where you see regression.

Him and Ari Aster are not right in the head, man. Lol. Their films could not be any more different, but both are able to put me through some of the most disturbing material in a horror film while also getting a laugh out of me the next second. It’s a hard thing to do.

I’m iffy on Jonathan’s death getting the off-screen treatment. The reveal is brutal even though I saw it coming a mile away, but out of all the randos we see get killed on-screen, I would think his character would be important enough to get that honor too.

Thornton is fantastic as always, but it did feel like he was toned down slightly just due to having Vicky play the partner-in-crime role.

LaVera as Sienna is up there for me as far as Final Girls go. That chainsaw fight with Art went hard and felt like something out of Kill Bill. Her trauma so far though makes Sidney Prescott’s look like a damn cakewalk, and I’m not exaggerating. There’s no amount of therapy that will undo that. :picard:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

It’s solid. You should catch the second one at the minimum though or a lot of what happens in the third won’t work, IMO.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Is this even scary? Like is there any eeriness at all? Or is just some slash slash stab sub cut cut shank shank? Is there any atmosphere at all? Is the score good?