Terrifier is a demonic ass movie brehs

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Is this even scary? Like is there any eeriness at all? Or is just some slash slash stab sub cut cut shank shank? Is there any atmosphere at all? Is the score good?
It’s the tension. The director and art the clown actor have figured out the formula of ratcheting up the tension that you know the characters are about to meet their demise by arts hand but in a quick glance of art winking to the camera or making a funny face breaks that tension and then quickly recaptures it with a combination of camera cuts and the ever present knowledge art is about to make extra chunky progresso soup out of someone.

Terrifier 3 was terrific. The story is even better, it flows better as a movie and the gore is spread much more evenly across the entire film so you’re getting those tense moments with the release of some serious nastiness at work on the screen at a better pace.

Also the weird catholic imagery could only come from an Italian brain so I respect it.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I watched the first one tonight. Absolute trash and they sharked that scene from Bone Tomahawk to kill Dawn.

The shame is Art The Clown is a great costume and character design.

I'm gonna suffer through the second one soon but I can't believe it's over two hours long. This dragged and it was almost half the length.
Watched part two a few nights ago and I was surprised it was NOT garbage. It's not great but there's something there. The movie is solid in its own right and I think that disgusting bedroom kill (you gotta be a sick fukk to think that up) detracts from the film.

Some of the story beats were vague but there was legit intrigue as well. It was all pulled out of their ass but it worked to tie a movie together. I actually have some expectations for part three.

I see people mentioning a scene in part three that's the worst in the franchise...how the fukk could it be worse than the bedroom scene in two? Might need to put these boys on a watch list or something. :picard:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Watched part two a few nights ago and I was surprised it was NOT garbage. It's not great but there's something there. The movie is solid in its own right and I think that disgusting bedroom kill (you gotta be a sick fukk to think that up) detracts from the film.

Some of the story beats were vague but there was legit intrigue as well. It was all pulled out of their ass but it worked to tie a movie together. I actually have some expectations for part three.

I see people mentioning a scene in part three that's the worst in the franchise...how the fukk could it be worse than the bedroom scene in two? Might need to put these boys on a watch list or something. :picard:

Its more so some of the close ups in the particular scene

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

Maybe I’m weird, but that was a fukking classic “to me” . Like yall mentioned It wasn’t perfect But for a slasher it had a phenomenal storyline and that ending was incredible horror shyt you want in a movie but seldom get them now a days. Dude/Art killed it and shawty is fine as fukk and acted her ass off. The deaths were creative. Again I don’t ask too much from slashers, but creative deaths and a decent storyline.

I get why someone would completely disagree but that shyt was entertaining as fukk. I’m watching it again def soon. On my list of favorites. Top 10 “slashers” for my personal list

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
While his reign truly began with the release of 'Terrifier 2,' it's now fair to say that Art the Clown has become the modern face of horror, just like Michael, Jason, and Freddy were in their time.

giphy.webp

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Haven't got a chance to watch terrifier 3 yet.

But art the clown is a modern legend. These movies are restoring the feeling

It's like watching Anthony Edwards play basketball. Feels like ur watching a nikka from back in the day just wanting to cook everybody and loves competition. Something we ain't seen in a while