Terrence Howard Does Not Think 1x1 equals 1

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
He also doesn't understand multiplication. He keeps asking what happens with the two in 2 x 0. There is no "2". Write any number 0 times and that means you have zero. Write zero two times and you still have zero. lmao.

And two 0s are not a quantity...

If you get two checks amounted too 0...when you go cash it...you are gonna get nothing...despite having two checks...

Last edited:

litty

Pro
Daps
1 is a very important number actually, it is the identity element for the multiplicative element of many rings. I hate when people come up with quack math.

Daps
I wasn't sold on his 1x1 explanation in Terryology:whoa:
but notice how most of you had to reword 2x0 it to make it feel right.
You all had to rework it to 0x2.
You can't have 2 of nothing,2 of nothing is still 2 of something:mjlol:.
Yes I agree 0x2 is 0. Context is important even in math.
"If I have 2 baskets full of 0 apples how many apples do I have?"
Do you not see that you still have 2 baskets?its the same concept

God bless coli math/science threads :dead:

2 baskets x 0 apples per basket leaves you with 0 apples...cuz 2 x 0 = 0.
Pointing out that you still have 2 baskets is irrelevant cuz that's not the question. Otherwise, 2 baskets x 10 apples per basket would equal 2 baskets :skip:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I love his thinking,I always thought 1x1 made sense,I had more trouble dealing with the idea that anything times 0 still equals 0:martin:.. It should be 0x2=2,im all for him challenging the rules
Its crazy that this stuck with him though,I think everybody struggled with this as a kid but just got over it.
It’s over for you, Ben

giphy.gif

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
I understand nothing until you bring it up with something else.
If you work all december and get your pay check perfectly fine,but then your boss says "And there will be no bonus this year:francis:". And you didn't even know they had bonuses,is that still nothing,or is that a bonus that you are not getting? suddenly it becomes "something".

If you’re broke today and tomorrow thats bringing up 0 sequentially.
since 0 is nothing it goes backwards and forwards simultaneously until you add a value

0 x 0 = 0 2 x1=2 1x2= 2 .

think about it , if you had 5 dollars at 0 times in your life , you wouldve never had anything

Last edited: