Terrence Howard Does Not Think 1x1 equals 1

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is this number by itself "2"? Its 2. If you put "x 0" how does it get to erase the 2 number that was there before it?
I can guarantee all of you had trouble with that concept as a kid. I guess you guys have bought into the idea that 0 is like a spade when you play cards,and we will reword,ignore everything else to make that 0 make sense:mjlol:

So your real problem is that you can't understand the concept of nothingness

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And to add 0x2 does have to have a value,but maybe not 2? That I'm not so confident in. But nothing x nothing does have a value once you multiply it by another nothing. Its two nothings now which isn't exactly 0:patrice:? I'm fine with that being nothing though. But not 2x0 definitely,that should be 2.

You must have felt justified when you found out there were negative numbers.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I wasn't sold on his 1x1 explanation in Terryology:whoa:
but notice how most of you had to reword 2x0 it to make it feel right.
You all had to rework it to 0x2.
You can't have 2 of nothing,2 of nothing is still 2 of something:mjlol:.
Yes I agree 0x2 is 0. Context is important even in math.
"If I have 2 baskets full of 0 apples how many apples do I have?"
Do you not see that you still have 2 baskets?its the same concept

What is this number by itself "2"? Its 2. If you put "x 0" how does it get to erase the 2 number that was there before it?
I can guarantee all of you had trouble with that concept as a kid. I guess you guys have bought into the idea that 0 is like a spade when you play cards,and we will reword,ignore everything else to make that 0 make sense:mjlol:

236x224.gif.c5c78357292240cb8fd60ad3e2feeb40

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps

I understand nothing until you bring it up with something else.
If you work all december and get your pay check perfectly fine,but then your boss says "And there will be no bonus this year:francis:". And you didn't even know they had bonuses,is that still nothing,or is that a bonus that you are not getting? suddenly it becomes "something".

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand nothing until you bring it up with something else.
If you work all december and get your pay check perfectly fine,but then your boss says "And there will be no bonus this year:francis:". And you didn't even know they had bonuses,is that still nothing,or is that a bonus that you are not getting? suddenly it becomes "something".

I am confused it seems either way you did not get the bonus so you got nothing.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Good for him. Whether he’s right or not isn’t the point. Unfortunately, you are sure to see dudes come and :cape: for what white people taught them.

Ultimate smart dumb nikka post.

View media item 17641
White people didn't create Arabic numerals and multiplication.

Read a damn book

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
He also doesn't understand multiplication. He keeps asking what happens with the two in 2 x 0. There is no "2". Write any number 0 times and that means you have zero. Write zero two times and you still have zero. lmao.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

2 x 0 =

0 + 0

The 2 shows how many times you're adding zero

If it was 5 x 0
It would be the same as
0 + 0 + 0 + 0 +0

It'll always be 0

Daps
Think about what the multiplication sign is telling you to do. If you have 2 x 3, you are going to sum three 2's...2+2+2. If you have 2 x 2, you are going to sum two 2's.....2+2. If you have 2 x 0, how many twos are you are going to sum together?

breh the answer is 0

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
If you round down 1X1 can equal 2

My finance heads know what I'm talking about here. I hate when folks ask you to show stuff in integers and then get mad when the numbers don't add up.