Terrence Howard Does Not Think 1x1 equals 1

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love his thinking,I always thought 1x1 made sense,I had more trouble dealing with the idea that anything times 0 still equals 0:martin:.. It should be 0x2=2,im all for him challenging the rules
Its crazy that this stuck with him though,I think everybody struggled with this as a kid but just got over it.

How do you x2 of nothing?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrence Howard believes one times one equals two

Terrence Howard has revealed his bizarre take on the world, and at the centre of it is the summation that one times one does not equal one, but two.

In a wide-ranging interview with Rolling Stone magazine, the Empire actor revealed he has spent years working on his own logic which he has recorded in a language of symbols called Terryology, which will not be shared with the wider world until his work is patented.

Howard believes his discovery will significantly change the way that mathematics is taught for generations to come, and that if Pythagoras were around to see this discovery "he would lose his mind”.

Terrence Howard’s Dangerous Mind – Rolling Stone

“Since I was a child of three or four,” he says, “I was always wondering, you know, why does a bubble take the shape of a ball? Why not a triangle or a square? I figured it out. If Pythagoras was here to see it, he would lose his mind. Einstein, too! Tesla!” He shakes his head at the miracle of it all, his eyes opening wide, a smile beginning to trace itself, like he’s expecting applause or an award. And all you can do is nod your head and try to follow along. He just seems so convinced that he’s right. And that he is about to change the world.

After high school, he attended Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, studying chemical engineering, until he got into an argument with a professor about what one times one equals. “How can it equal one?” he said. “If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what’s the square root of two? Should be one, but we’re told it’s two, and that cannot be.” This did not go over well, he says, and he soon left school. “I mean, you can’t conform when you know innately that something is wrong.”

“This is the last century that our children will ever have been taught that one times one is one,” he says. “They won’t have to grow up in ignorance. Twenty years from now, they’ll know that one times one equals two. We’re about to show a new truth. The true universal math. And the proof is in these pieces. I have created the pieces that make up the motion of the universe. We work on them about 17 hours a day. She cuts and puts on the crystals. I do the main work of soldering them together. They tell the truth from within.”

------------

@Swagnificent speak on it...

Speak on it...

@Swagnificent

@chowism

So instead of becoming a mathematician and prove his theory he became an actor.

Makes sense.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
How do you x2 of nothing?

What is this number by itself "2"? Its 2. If you put "x 0" how does it get to erase the 2 number that was there before it?
I can guarantee all of you had trouble with that concept as a kid. I guess you guys have bought into the idea that 0 is like a spade when you play cards,and we will reword,ignore everything else to make that 0 make sense:mjlol:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
And to add 0x2 does have to have a value,but maybe not 2? That I'm not so confident in. But nothing x nothing does have a value once you multiply it by another nothing. Its two nothings now which isn't exactly 0:patrice:? I'm fine with that being nothing though. But not 2x0 definitely,that should be 2.