Terrance Howard's new Fox show Wayward Pines

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Based on your question I'm not sure if you're totally caught up, so I'll put this in spoiler tags:

The female agent was kidnapped a few weeks before Ethan, but she was un-frozen about 12 YEARS before Ethan was. So she aged an additional 12 years before they un-froze Ethan.
Nah, that just means that they only thawed her out a year ago from the current Wayward Pines time

Her accident was 10 years ago in the old timeline, thawed out 1 year ago in future timeline

Meanwhile, the missing cop chick disappeared not that long ago in the old timeline, but was thawed out a decade ago in the future timeline

See that's the thing so theres two different theories here.

The only way she would feel like its been 12 years is if time moves faster or its actually been 12 years. But it couldn't have been 12 years actually passed because these mfers dont age.

Then theres that whole 2000 years that have passed. And how do they communicate with the "past" if they are actually in the future? How did the sheriff "move" between times like that to stop Ethan's family if they are really 2000 years in the future at Wayward Pines?????

edit: I think yall are saying to same thing, I'm confused. I gotta think about this some more.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
See that's the thing so theres two different theories here.

The only way she would feel like its been 12 years is if time moves faster or its actually been 12 years. But it couldn't have been 12 years actually passed because these mfers dont age.

Then theres that whole 2000 years that have passed. And how do they communicate with the "past" if they are actually in the future? How did the sheriff "move" between times like that to stop Ethan's family if they are really 2000 years in the future at Wayward Pines?????

edit: I think yall are saying to same thing, I'm confused. I gotta think about this some more.

At first I was confused about the "communication" thing, but someone further up in the thread mentioned that there doesn't need to be any communication at all. Basically, when you see the Sheriff and the Scientist in 2014, that's just a flashback to younger versions of themselves. The Sheriff didn't need communication from the future to kidnap Ethan's family, he was ordered to do it because they were being a problem snooping around the Scientists facility. Not because of anything Ethan will do in the future.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
At first I was confused about the "communication" thing, but someone further up in the thread mentioned that there doesn't need to be any communication at all. Basically, when you see the Sheriff and the Scientist in 2014, that's just a flashback to younger versions of themselves. The Sheriff didn't need communication from the future to kidnap Ethan's family, he was ordered to do it because they were being a problem snooping around the Scientists facility. Not because of anything Ethan will do in the future.
But how does the sheriff move between the two?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
But how does the sheriff move between the two?

He doesn't need time travel or get a message from the future. That's just a younger version of the sheriff before he was frozen.

Here's the original post that made me understand what's going on:
i dont think its time travel as much as its the order of the show. The way they are syncing up conversations make it seem like a back and forth rather than 1000s of years apart. The doctor could have always wanted or thought Ethan was a good candidate 2014 for his hibernation project. Terrence Howard also could be the guy who was causing accidents in 2014. So in concern to the wifes wreck, they made it seem as though she was getting to close to discovering Wayward Pines and Terrance Howard had to go stop her cause he was in charge of the city. What she might have been close to discovering at the time would probably just be a science facility instead of a city and Terrence Howard was probably just in charge of security or making sure that no one entered at the time. They probably just allowed them to stay because one their candidates was already there.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
episode for next week is online
lookin at it now
lotta flashback scenes with the doctor guy explaining how all the shyt went down

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You mean last night's episode? That's the one I just watched.
it came on last night?
i thought there was a 2 week hiatus?
episode is called "Choices" though if thats the one you saw
im still watching now

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I watch it on Kodi so I don't know if it's on hiatus or not but it didn't pop up until today so I just assumed it aired last night. But yeah Choices is the title.
this was a dope ass episode
they explained a lot

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
So breh told the first group of people what the deal was about Wayward Pines and they either committed that or got killed by those "monsters" :wow:

That totally justifies him spying on everyone in the town :ehh: