Terrance Howard's new Fox show Wayward Pines

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Just caught up on the show yesterday.

:ohhh:

I don't know what to think storyline-wise... I think it is some type of government social experiment for sure, but for what purpose?

Shyt is interesting though. :ehh: Gonna stick with the series through its conclusion.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Looks like you are going to have to change that title, we always knew it was a possibility given he has another show. Shame his character just cracked me up :mjcry:its so comical when Terrence Howard plays villains these days. Funny thing is he was actually at his most convincing in big mommas house

In a show this weird, there's a million ways he could come back:

-There's no guarantee the Terrence Howard we saw in the "outside world" is the same one we saw inside. The inside version could be from a parallel timestream/the future/a clone/an Agent of The Matrix/etc.

OR

-The "monster" only dragged the body away after he was shot. We never saw him get eaten or anything like that. Maybe he's being taken away to be resurrected by alien/future medical technology?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
At the very end there where Ethan was climbing the rocks, that was definitely some kind of creature that was watching him :lupe:

Based on the previews, it also looks like next week will be the one where they reveal what is going on?

Clearly somebody or something is bringing them to the town for a purpose.

The head teacher being a hypnotherapist in her former life :skip:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Show is okay but these types rely so heavily on what the secret is that if its dumb it ruins the whole show.
Yea I'm getting a whole Lost vibe from this shyt and fear that when things have to be laid out its not gonna make sense at all and we're gonna be let down. I'll keep watching though.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'll watch last night's episode tomorrow after wake and bake session :blessed:

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
On a shallow note, Carla Gugino's aging like fine wine:myman:

Yeah she looks great....I still remember when she was "Son in Law"....:obama:

So I just caught up to episode 5 and the reveal that it's 4028 is interesting but can the person that made Wayard Pines time travel?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I saw this thread a few days ago and said maybe. Not gonna watch the trailer but gonna go in blind.

I follow Greta Lee on Twitter and she mentioned she was in it so that at least got me interested past Terrence Howard's name.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah she looks great....I still remember when she was "Son in Law"....:obama:

So I just caught up to episode 5 and the reveal that it's 4028 is interesting but can the person that made Wayard Pines time travel?
That's what I'm trying to figure out.

The world was apparently destroyed, but we see the creator going back and forth, talking to the secret service guy about Ethan

Ethan was supposedly in 4028 while his wife and kid was still in 2014