Daps
I don't think Juliet Lewis character really got her neck slit, tho:patrice:

...show, feels like Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Lost, and Truman Show:sas1:
On a shallow note, Carla Gugino's aging like fine wine:myman:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Looks like you are going to have to change that title, we always knew it was a possibility given he has another show. Shame his character just cracked me up :mjcry:its so comical when Terrence Howard plays villains these days. Funny thing is he was actually at his most convincing in big mommas house

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Looks like you are going to have to change that title, we always knew it was a possibility given he has another show. Shame his character just cracked me up :mjcry:its so comical when Terrence I Howard plays villains these days. Funny thing is he was actually at his most convincing in big mommas house

I can't believe he ate ice cream in every episode he was in :skip:

So 5 weeks to Ethan, felt like 12 years to Kate. Maybe some kind of science experiment/alien thing going down. That noise at the end and the creature that dragged Sheriff Pope away :merchant:.

Somebody is definitely calling the shots, whoever keeps calling and wants Ethan to be a part of the community for some reason. Preview for next week hinted at something having to do with kids.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:at dude walking into someone's house, eating a bunch of their ice cream, getting told to get the fukk out, making another bowl and leaving with the bowl

So 5 weeks to Ethan, felt like 12 years to Kate. Maybe some kind of science experiment/alien thing going down.
In the last episode, when Ethan saw them wheeling bodies of his wife and son, was that a time thing or clone thing :lupe:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:at dude walking into someone's house, eating a bunch of their ice cream, getting told to get the fukk out, making another bowl and leaving with the bowl

In the last episode, when Ethan saw them wheeling bodies of his wife and son, was that a time thing or clone thing :lupe:

Was that when he was loopy on medication? I think I remember he was hallucinating, but in this town :ohhh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This feels like a government :devil: social experiment, or they're Aliens:patrice:

...look how many chances Dillon characters getting after he Goes HAM:stopitslime:

He must hold the key to whatever's keeping Wayward Pines viable:lupe:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

So 5 weeks to Ethan, felt like 12 years to Kate. Maybe some kind of science experiment/alien thing going down. That noise at the end and the creature that dragged Sheriff Pope away :merchant:.

Somebody is definitely calling the shots, whoever keeps calling and wants Ethan to be a part of the community for some reason. Preview for next week hinted at something having to do with kids.

Was that a velociraptor? Is this some kind of "Terra Nova"-like situation?
It looks like they all saw it, which would seem to rule out it all being in his mind.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Was that a velociraptor? Is this some kind of "Terra Nova"-like situation?
It looks like they all saw it, which would seem to rule out it all being in his mind.

Yeah, that theory is fading away. Don't think it will be what you referenced in the spoiler, maybe some other type

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm gonna miss Terrence Howard being the bad guy in this. he was funny as shyt.
Now what the hell was that thing that snatched up his body though?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just caught up and I'm liking this show a lot. I'm so glad Terrance Howard is dead. I hated his character. They had him acting like the redneck sheriff from Rambo First Blood with all his macho intimidation bullshyt. I wish that fake ass nikka would stroll in my house and grab my ice cream out of my fridge and start eating i threatening my wife... His dying words have me thinking this is some alien shyt. Its reminding me of that Twilight Zone episode The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street and Its A Good Life.