Terrance Howard's new Fox show Wayward Pines

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
i've never seen twin peaks..should i peep?

I said it any another thread, I believe shows that you wish came back or something....that Twin Peaks is one of the greatest shows of all time that got cancelled. But to answer your question, yes check it out.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The first episode of Wayward Pines is up on hulu:

It was alright.I plan on adding it to the DVR just to see what the big reveal is.
are you old enough to remember twin peaks? Did it in the very least have that great outdoors community feel that wolf lake/northern exposure and of course twin peaks had?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
are you old enough to remember twin peaks? Did it in the very least have that great outdoors community feel that wolf lake/northern exposure and of course twin peaks had?
It has a hint of the Twin Peaks weirdness and it takes some advantage of the surrounding forest landscapes but not to the extent that Peaks did. Maybe in later episodes because they had a lot of setting up to do in the pilot.
I really wouldn't even compare it to Twin Peaks lke most of the early takes on have done. i would say it is more a mash-up of Picket Fences and The Prisoner actually.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It has a hint of the Twin Peaks weirdness and it takes some advantage of the surrounding forest landscapes but not to the extent that Peaks did. Maybe in later episodes because they had a lot of setting up to do in the pilot.
I really wouldn't even compare it to Twin Peaks lke most of the early takes on have done. i would say it is more a mash-up of Picket Fences and The Prisoner actually.
:scust: