Terminator Genisys full trailer

Romell

Superstar
Daps
IMHO the franchise should go all in and send terminators back in time to historically relevant dates in order to kill the Connor bloodline. I for one would not be opposed to a Terminator vs. Abe Lincoln the Vampire Hunter, who in a twist turns out to be the great, great, great, great grandfather of John.

in that case they should send a terminator back to the time of christ... christ vs aahhhnold

:deadmanny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
THANK YOU! What the fukk are people talking about even suggesting this shyt looks good. The action looked like generic polished PG-13 crap, Emilia Clarke's line delivery was pathetic ("NYOAAW SOLDYUR!"), the awful effects on de-aged Arnold T-100 (watch the trailer in 1080p full screen and see how noticeable it is), everything just looks terrible.

Don't even get me started on this guy traveling back to a past that's different from the past that his future is based on. Even for a series like Terminator that has always played wildly with time travel this concept makes no fukking sense. :snoop:

I love me some Byung-hun Lee but goddamn it hurts to see another great Asian actor be reduced to these generic ass bad guy roles in Hollywood. :mjcry:

:mjcry: @ Byung-hun Lee, I knew that crossover wasn't gonna do him any good.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Why is exo smiling lol
XOD0B81.png

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Terminator #1: Robots go back in time to kill the mom
Terminator #2: After not only failing to kill the mom, but actually prompting the birth of the person they wanted to kill the robot's wisen up and attempt to kill the kid. Why not go to a point when the kid was an infant to avoid all the fukery remains a mystery.
Terminator #3: After botching both of their previously ill contrived plans the robots decide against striking at the Teflon Don and instead go after his lieutenants...which in and of itself is as ignorant a plan as possible.
Terminator #4: Nothing really happens in terms of time travel and the overall plot of the war isn't really moved at all. A base is destroyed, some Terminators get blown up and a lot of supporting actors die, ultimately though the movies serves no purpose

Terminator Gen: The machine sends a terminator back in time prior to the first time the machines had already sent a terminator back in time...which may actually be the most common sense thing to do, it appears as though the time line changes making Terminators #1-4 null and void.

IMHO the franchise should go all in and send terminators back in time to historically relevant dates in order to kill the Connor bloodline. I for one would not be opposed to a Terminator vs. Abe Lincoln the Vampire Hunter, who in a twist turns out to be the great, great, great, great grandfather of John.
they kinda did in the TV show, they sent one back to the 1920s (by mistake but still)

but like Kyle Reese says in the first movie when hes talking to Sarah....

Sarah:so, you're from the future?
Reese: one possible future....

looks like they are taking that line to the extreme here, as we will clearly see them time travel multiple times in this movie, as that chase scene on the bridge appears to be in modern times while of course they also go back to the 80s with it..and my guess is the movie ends with Sarah/Kyle back in 2029......

and to the person that asks why Sarah looks so young, she is only supposed to be like 19 :manny: and Khaleesi looks young for her age anyways.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Even if it sucks it will still sell some tickets because it's the Terminator and Arnold is back in it. But I hope it is decent and revives the franchise. I'll give it a shot when it drops and go to the theaters to look at it.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
there was not one fresh shot in that entire trailer. ive seen everything either in a Terminator movie or a similar genre movie. Emilia Clarke is a shyt actress and "Come with me if you want to live" was cringeworthy.

This shyt is tired.

no, b/c there wasn't any cool shots in this one that seemed even remotely new. Am I supposed to flip over Arnold vs. Arnold? the friggin bus flipping was in Dark Knight and the golden gate friggin bridge is in every action/destruction movie ever. I've seen everything a T1000 or whatver can do at this point. the guy turning into molten metal or whatever they do isn't gonna make me excited. ohhh he threw knives and took a bullet!

#cosign

Where are the original ideas?

So far we got
Robocop
Total Recall
Terminator
Ninja Turtles
21 Jump Street
Clash of The Titans
Freddy Kreuger
The Karate Kid
The A Team
Tron

All these shyts are trash... Stop supporting these bullshyts with your hard earned money. Times have changed. We got Joey Badass rapping like its the 90's and Arnold saying "I'll be back..." in 2014. kill me

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
We missed so many good movies while armload was in office