Terminator Genisys full trailer

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
71l6qu.jpg

The premise for this movie makes no sense. Doc Emmitt Brown explained this shyt in Back To The Future and has pretty much been the unspoken rule for all movies dealing with time travel since.
no
there's always been 3 versions for time travel
theres back to the future
terminator
and time rider ... which is just plane silly

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
quien es ese chino?
and why does sarah connor look like she got the body of a 12 yr old girl?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Also, why the fukk do the apocalyptic future battle scenes in the beginning look like something out of Far Cry: Blood Dragon?

:mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Everything I have heard about this movie from the casting to the script to the name has had me feeling kinda :scusthov: about it but I'll be lying if I didn't admit that trailer got me hyped as fukk.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Terminator #1: Robots go back in time to kill the mom
Terminator #2: After not only failing to kill the mom, but actually prompting the birth of the person they wanted to kill the robot's wisen up and attempt to kill the kid. Why not go to a point when the kid was an infant to avoid all the fukery remains a mystery.
Terminator #3: After botching both of their previously ill contrived plans the robots decide against striking at the Teflon Don and instead go after his lieutenants...which in and of itself is as ignorant a plan as possible.
Terminator #4: Nothing really happens in terms of time travel and the overall plot of the war isn't really moved at all. A base is destroyed, some Terminators get blown up and a lot of supporting actors die, ultimately though the movies serves no purpose

Terminator Gen: The machine sends a terminator back in time prior to the first time the machines had already sent a terminator back in time...which may actually be the most common sense thing to do, it appears as though the time line changes making Terminators #1-4 null and void.

IMHO the franchise should go all in and send terminators back in time to historically relevant dates in order to kill the Connor bloodline. I for one would not be opposed to a Terminator vs. Abe Lincoln the Vampire Hunter, who in a twist turns out to be the great, great, great, great grandfather of John.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Terminator #1: Robots go back in time to kill the mom
Terminator #2: After not only failing to kill the mom, but actually prompting the birth of the person they wanted to kill the robot's wisen up and attempt to kill the kid. Why not go to a point when the kid was an infant to avoid all the fukery remains a mystery.
Terminator #3: After botching both of their previously ill contrived plans the robots decide against striking at the Teflon Don and instead go after his lieutenants...which in and of itself is as ignorant a plan as possible.
Terminator #4: Nothing really happens in terms of time travel and the overall plot of the war isn't really moved at all. A base is destroyed, some Terminators get blown up and a lot of supporting actors die, ultimately though the movies serves no purpose

Terminator Gen: The machine sends a terminator back in time prior to the first time the machines had already sent a terminator back in time...which may actually be the most common sense thing to do, it appears as though the time line changes making Terminators #1-4 null and void.

IMHO the franchise should go all in and send terminators back in time to historically relevant dates in order to kill the Connor bloodline. I for one would not be opposed to a Terminator vs. Abe Lincoln the Vampire Hunter, who in a twist turns out to be the great, great, great, great grandfather of John.
in that case they should send a terminator back to the time of christ... christ vs aahhhnold