Terminator Genisys full trailer

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't care for this flick but :salute: the homie Byung Hun Lee for gettin that hollywood money

Conz

Superstar
Daps
While I agree can't that be said for almost every movie trailer?
no, b/c there wasn't any cool shots in this one that seemed even remotely new. Am I supposed to flip over Arnold vs. Arnold? the friggin bus flipping was in Dark Knight and the golden gate friggin bridge is in every action/destruction movie ever. I've seen everything a T1000 or whatver can do at this point. the guy turning into molten metal or whatever they do isn't gonna make me excited. ohhh he threw knives and took a bullet!

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
no, b/c there wasn't any cool shots in this one that seemed even remotely new. Am I supposed to flip over Arnold vs. Arnold? the friggin bus flipping was in Dark Knight and the golden gate friggin bridge is in every action/destruction movie ever. I've seen everything a T1000 or whatver can do at this point. the guy turning into molten metal or whatever they do isn't gonna make me excited. ohhh he threw knives and took a bullet!

When I saw the trailer I thought "wow :ld:its just like the bus in the dark knight and the bridge fight scene from rise of the planet of the apes"

They can :camby:with this shyt

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm in...
wat6rr.jpg

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Production quality looks worse than the original terminator... i dont know what it is about that version, but that shyt was gritty and i fukked with it. This looks like a sci fi movie tbh

Pass