Terminator Genisys full trailer

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I'm rooting for Lee Byung Hun aka Korean Terminator to murk em all in this one :ehh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
there was not one fresh shot in that entire trailer. ive seen everything either in a Terminator movie or a similar genre movie. Emilia Clarke is a shyt actress and "Come with me if you want to live" was cringeworthy.

This shyt is tired.

THANK YOU! What the fukk are people talking about even suggesting this shyt looks good. The action looked like generic polished PG-13 crap, Emilia Clarke's line delivery was pathetic ("NYOAAW SOLDYUR!"), the awful effects on de-aged Arnold T-100 (watch the trailer in 1080p full screen and see how noticeable it is), everything just looks terrible.

Don't even get me started on this guy traveling back to a past that's different from the past that his future is based on. Even for a series like Terminator that has always played wildly with time travel this concept makes no fukking sense. :snoop:

I'm rooting for Lee Byung Hun aka Korean Terminator to murk em all in this one :ehh:

I love me some Byung-hun Lee but goddamn it hurts to see another great Asian actor be reduced to these generic ass bad guy roles in Hollywood. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
THANK YOU! What the fukk are people talking about even suggesting this shyt looks good. The action looked like generic polished PG-13 crap, Emilia Clarke's line delivery was pathetic ("NYOAAW SOLDYUR!"), the awful effects on de-aged Arnold T-100 (watch the trailer in 1080p full screen and see how noticeable it is), everything just looks terrible.

Don't even get me started on this guy traveling back to a past that's different from the past that his future is based on. Even for a series like Terminator that has always played wildly with time travel this concept makes no fukking sense. :snoop:

yea i don't get it with these reboots either. first star trek, now this. i think people in this day and age understand the concept of a reboot and are comfortable separating the old from the new. i just don't see the need to try and connect everything. this one especially looks all sorts of ridiculous.

as for the trailer it looks like every sci-fi / action movie i've ever seen. a prototypical genre movie.

obviously you can't judge a movie on the strength of it's trailer but i will say that my excitement for this as of right now it next to nothing.

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
So is this set before or after t2? cause they say they can stop judgement day, was that the whole plot pretty much of t2?