Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Saying this film is better than all the other Terminator films after 1 & 2 isn't saying much, granted I watched Rise of the machines yesterday and it wasn't too terrible :hubie:
Still need to watch Salvation and Genisys, so I can see for myself if they are really that shyt.
As for Terminator 3 It doesn't have a good start but it picks up halfway, Rev 9 is way better than TX :skip:

But nobody is better than
Geekation_LiquidMetalTerminator.gif

Dark Fate was OKAY, I liked Linda & Arnold, Grace was fine but I can't buy Dani as the saviour:mjlol:
And what they did to John :unimpressed:

But yeah apparently this is meant to be trilogy....like they tried to do with Genisys and that ended up being scrapped....won't be surprised if they scrap this too. They should just leave the Terminator movies alone :martin:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saying this film is better than all the other Terminator films after 1 & 2 isn't saying much, granted I watched Rise of the machines yesterday and it wasn't too terrible :hubie:
Still need to watch Salvation and Genisys, so I can see for myself if they are really that shyt.
As for Terminator 3 It doesn't have a good start but it picks up halfway, Rev 9 is way better than TX :skip:

But nobody is better than
Geekation_LiquidMetalTerminator.gif

Dark Fate was OKAY, I liked Linda & Arnold, Grace was fine but I can't buy Dani as the saviour:mjlol:
And what they did to John :unimpressed:

But yeah apparently this is meant to be trilogy....like they tried to do with Genisys and that ended up being scrapped....won't be surprised if they scrap this too. They should just leave the Terminator movies alone :martin:
The problem is arnold is 2 old to do this now. They need s replacement and a full reboot

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Liked it. Liked it a lot actually. :ehh:

Saying it's better than the previous three flicks is like saying an ant compares to a boot, but it's a dope action flick with a lot on its mind and compelling arcs for all of its characters. Shame we probably won't get to see what else Cameron had cooked up but if this is the end, they went out on a dope note

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if skynet really sent 3 terminators back what happens if 84 terminator killed sarah connor what happens if 84 terminator runs into 95 t1000 and 95 t800 and 98 t800 do they gang up and kill the good terminator?