Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing that was dissapointing was the soundtrack. Since this is after t2 the other ones are non canon i felt whoever composed the music on the 1st 2 should've did this one as well

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The only enjoyment I got out of El Terminador: The Fate Awakens is Arnie's part. Say what you will about how stupid the plot and his inclusion is, the man is still gold with the dry-pan delivery of his lines. It's a shame the rest of the film is just a poor man's copy of T2 and T3 mashed up in outdated CGI and tropes.

Don't even get me started on the casting of Dani. When she appears as the rescuer in that future flashback standing all but 5 feet tall looking like Dora the Explorer with cornrows I wanted to laugh my ass off. It's not even as if she was a convincing actress either so why they decided to get this chick who nobody could possibly buy as a strong willed resistance leader is beyond me.

Some of the action scenes are actually pretty good but it's also evident they don't understand anymore that they have to make the Terminator actually scary. They should have done way more with the Rev-9's ability to copy other people. Now they just used it as a convenient plot device when needed but they could have conveyed some great suspense and paranoia (think The Thing) if those five story creators and three screenwriters actually bothered to understand its tactical advantage.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't even get me started on the casting of Dani. When she appears as the rescuer in that future flashback standing all but 5 feet tall looking like Dora the Explorer with cornrows I wanted to laugh my ass off. It's not even as if she was a convincing actress either so why they decided to get this chick who nobody could possibly buy as a strong willed resistance leader is beyond me.
This is exactly what I said. She singlehandedly killed any opportunity for this movie to recover. Such a bad casting. Such a bad actress and the role was poorly written.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the general audience should be more discriminant against films nowadays.Too many folks easily appeased.They can make an action movie with good writing & substance.

They did it with T1 & T2.Movie companies are becoming more & more lazy.They only care about whatever political agenda's hot at the time.That takes precedence over a good

story and tight script.No creativity whatsoever.Just hype the trailer, grab the cash.Time to make these muthafukkaz suffer:birdman:...How they do John like that!?:mjcry: