Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
shyt had potential but this little Mexican bytch was such a weak casting, it made everything fall apart. In a movie about time traveling assassin robots in a multiverse, that Mexican chick was the most unbelievable shyt in the whole movie. The girl who played Grace did a good job though.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
it’s definitely watchable, but it’s hard not to pick the story apart. Shyt like this is why it keeps getting rebooted. It just feels like a cash grab.

For a franchise like Terminator to really work, you need a stronger story IMO. This isn’t like the fast & furious franchise where you can just do whatever and it works. You gotta make a story that makes sense within the world that was created.
Just saw it a bit ago.

Biggest problem with Terminator is they keep making the same movie over and over. :snoop:

I agree it's watchable. Just not memorable and pretty annoying. The overload of cgi doesn't enhance or even make the movie any more enjoyable.

Terminator is probably dead now. Tim Miller really couldn't do anything original here just throw the word fukk around as many times possible. At least Salvation took us to the future here is just more of the same.

It's a damn shame what they did to that dog.
I did like the intro with the T2 sarah connor monlogoue scene. That was kinda dope.

If the movie kept that tone. Oh yeah and the whole John Connor death scene. Wtf were they thinking? Jesus Christ. Smh.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
overall I liked it. Better than Geni:trash:, but I think the first 3 >>> still.

Rev 9 was cool but T1000 >>>> still (might just be nostalgia, but Rev 9 didn't look as real as the T1000 did at times)
the opening scene was :whoo:, that deaging CGI shyt is pooky. This might be the best looking yet.

:mjlol: Carl...but :dwillhuh: don't even tell us how he aged...he's a fukking robot he shouldn't :heh:

:russ: all his cheesy lines like the drapes convo, or saying he got all the :boss:cause it's texas

action was cool, the dam finale was pretty dope...except using the power cell was straight outta T3....Grace was pretty :ld: as an augmented human...and Dani rising up to legion...eh...I guess.

her sacrifice was pretty souless though...zero impact

Best action was probably the plane

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
in 2019 we got both a Rambo and a Terminator movie centered on saving Mexican girls:dwillhuh:
It was good for what it was:manny:
Non-stop action for the most part
I thought Arnold and Linda Hamilton were great
The little Mexican girl was a bad casting though:what:
her little ass being the leader of the resistance is unbelievable:mjtf:
Also, wasn't the dude who played John in T2 supposed to be in this?
I remember seeing articles about it
I know it wasn't the flashback scene when he gets killed was it?:comeon:

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
overall I liked it. Better than Geni:trash:, but I think the first 3 >>> still.

Rev 9 was cool but T1000 >>>> still (might just be nostalgia, but Rev 9 didn't look as real as the T1000 did at times)
the opening scene was :whoo:, that deaging CGI shyt is pooky. This might be the best looking yet.

:mjlol: Carl...but :dwillhuh: don't even tell us how he aged...he's a fukking robot he shouldn't :heh:

:russ: all his cheesy lines like the drapes convo, or saying he got all the :boss:cause it's texas

action was cool, the dam finale was pretty dope...except using the power cell was straight outta T3....Grace was pretty :ld: as an augmented human...and Dani rising up to legion...eh...I guess.

her sacrifice was pretty souless though...zero impact

Best action was probably the plane

In the first terminator they say that the t-800 series have living skin to fool humans. So if the skin is living, then naturally it would have to age. An old terminator seems like the least problematic thing of this movie

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Am I the only one that thought terminator 3 was lame? outside of that chase scene, i cant really think of anything i liked about it. The TX sucked, they had the t 800 decked out in a Male strippers clothes, they played the terminators for laughs :francis:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Saw it a min ago. It was aight, the plot is exactly the same as T2 tho and the dialogue was standard David Goyer shyt. You can tell they spent all the CG money on the beach scene which was funny and stupid af :francis::heh: also why Sarah got the same black shirt/green pants outfit in every movie, i don't think she's ever dressed like a normal person. bytch was literally on vacay with that fit :mjlol:

My cuz said after it ended "Why
Future Dani
look like Lil Bow Wow :what:"

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in 2019 we got both a Rambo and a Terminator movie centered on saving Mexican girls:dwillhuh:
It was good for what it was:manny:
Non-stop action for the most part
I thought Arnold and Linda Hamilton were great
The little Mexican girl was a bad casting though:what:
her little ass being the leader of the resistance is unbelievable:mjtf:
Also, wasn't the dude who played John in T2 supposed to be in this?
I remember seeing articles about it
I know it wasn't the flashback scene when he gets killed was it?:comeon:

Breh that shyt felt like self sabotage.I think some of these film companies are trying to make us depressed on purpose.

From the modern Star Wars to this.How can you make such horribly dumb decisions? It's so demonic, friend:sitdown:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Another thing about this movie is if you saw the trailer you saw the movie. There isnt much more outside of the trailer then whats actually in the movie. Almost no surprises whatsoever.

Just a very bad script at the end of the day and should have never been made. Terminator is officially dead.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Public service announcement: do not waste your dubiously earned dollars on Terminator dark fate nerds. The modern stench of social "justice" is all over this movie like a Brooklyn pigeon on a bread crumb. Not only do we have to endure the most undignified treatment of an iconic franchise character this side of The Last Jedi but they somehow managed to shoehorn xenophobic Trumpian border paranoia into the whole shyt show. Arnold's inclusion is head-scratchingly stupid and while the female terminator does the best she can with the material the other protagonist must have jpegs of Hollywood executives nude covered in iron cross tattoos smoking bongs. Stay away children.. stay far away. Thank you internet piracy for saving me another $12 better spent on cumin crusted lamb kebabs on Buford highway.