Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I actually really liked this movie

good action flick

if you turn off your brain and not over think the time travel plot holes :pachaha:

one thing I don’t get is why did a t800 kill John Conner? He wasn’t his mission. T800’s mission was to kill Sarah. Why would they send this model to kill John when they had the much superior t1000 at their disposal?

and is it safe to assume the other terminators they sent back were also t800s? Sarah talked about how she would get a text with a time and location and she would go and kill them. No way in hell they were t1000s and up :pachaha:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I haven't seen the movie but is this another Terminator protect the helpless human from a more advanced Terminator repeat?

I read a preview and there's no mention of a John Connor coming to age?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I haven't seen the movie but is this another Terminator protect the helpless human from a more advanced Terminator repeat?
giphy.gif

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO

They need to drop a real sequel about John Connor in T3 timeframe with John Connor being Sarah Connor in T2 status. Forged from suffering. Harden by pain. Battle tested and ready to lead.

Not that socially awkward, drug addict, depressed, paranoid John Connor in T3 that we are supposed to believe going to be the leader of the resistance. :shaq2:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But yeah apparently this is meant to be trilogy....like they tried to do with Genisys and that ended up being scrapped....won't be surprised if they scrap this too. They should just leave the Terminator movies alone :martin:

Salvation was suppose to be a trilogy too :skip:

Either end the franchise or do a proper future war movie.

At this point I only want a future war movie if cameron is actually gonna come back to direct

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Meh. Rise of the Machines is better. Script just has way too many clunky moments and choppy scenes.

Like, they sneak across the border and get fukking DRONE STRIKED, and the next scene is them just chilling in immigration holding :wtf:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Public service announcement: do not waste your dubiously earned dollars on Terminator dark fate nerds. The modern stench of social "justice" is all over this movie like a Brooklyn pigeon on a bread crumb. Not only do we have to endure the most undignified treatment of an iconic franchise character this side of The Last Jedi but they somehow managed to shoehorn xenophobic Trumpian border paranoia into the whole shyt show. Arnold's inclusion is head-scratchingly stupid and while the female terminator does the best she can with the material the other protagonist must have jpegs of Hollywood executives nude covered in iron cross tattoos smoking bongs. Stay away children.. stay far away. Thank you internet piracy for saving me another $12 better spent on cumin crusted lamb kebabs on Buford highway.

Oh, is that right? Interesting you didn’t have any critiques of the actual elements of the movie. Noted :mjpls:

I enjoyed it. Good action and good way to conclude this iteration.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk all of the movie making business right now.Instead of giving the audience what they want, they're trying to force people to accept their bullshyt agendas.

They're trying to establish a standard(Low standard) and being pretty damn defiant about it.Don't like it? Well fukk you! We'll just go back and shyt on your favorite

characters
.How about them apples!?:smugfavre:....Chick who played Dani is probably the worst casting of the century so far.Took me right out of the movie.