Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh

I’ll say this. This was entertaining despite the ridiculous story that was put together.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I heard after the terminator killed he has "feelings" which goes against the historical mindset of the terminator

So basically all this goes out the window

Breh it's like other people have said action wise :ehh: there were some nice scenes.

Story wise, shyt was trash asf.

I really cant even believe the whole terminator story at this point. It might have worked back in the day but 2019 :hhh:

Time traveling, shape shifting, infinite life having robot that can think but is too stupid to get an easy kill.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm seeing it later. Gonna smoke one before hand tho. I'm not expecting anything memorable unfortunately.

it’s definitely watchable, but it’s hard not to pick the story apart. Shyt like this is why it keeps getting rebooted. It just feels like a cash grab.

For a franchise like Terminator to really work, you need a stronger story IMO. This isn’t like the fast & furious franchise where you can just do whatever and it works. You gotta make a story that makes sense within the world that was created.