Terence Crawford vs David Avanesyan Dec. 10 in Omaha

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
And what is your source that what he's saying is wrong?
What’s your source that what he’s saying is true? You’re just going to take his word for it because you like him?

If you can provide some actual, non biased evidence of what you’re claiming, do it. If not, I’m calling bullshyt :yeshrug:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
What’s your source that what he’s saying is true? You’re just going to take his word for it because you like him?

If you can provide some actual, non biased evidence of what you’re claiming, do it. If not, I’m calling bullshyt :yeshrug:

Don't ask a question with a question, don't dodge this, I believe in you breh

I'll ask again. What source do you have that negates what Terence Crawford said in that video?

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Don't ask a question with a question, don't dodge this, I believe in you breh

I'll ask again. What source do you have that negates what Terence Crawford said in that video?

Here you go. I mean, if we’re just going to take Bud’s word for everything, we should do the same for Spence, right? That just makes sense, doesn’t it?

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
crawford looked a little off tonight
i know he was kinda coasting, but i saw a little age in him
hell of a fukking knockout tho. he has to fight spence next, cant see him having a chance of winning if it gets pushed to 2024.
it lookee like his body is outgrowing the weight too
I know exactly what you mean, and @((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL kinda said the same thing. It's tough to call it cause you could see where Bud was not really bothered by Avaneysan's attack. He seems like he's really grown into the weight and is a true welter with a punch accuracy and timing that makes him the ko artist that he's been since he's moved up. He was never really in any danger so I don't know if I would call it defensive slippage, because he still controlled distance and kept Avaneysan controlled with that jab. But his quickness and reflexes don't look like what they were. Fight does need to happen sooner rather than later and I suspect that is probably what's gonna happen. I'm tired of hearing about it until it happens though.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Here you go. I mean, if we’re just going to take Bud’s word for everything, we should do the same for Spence, right? That just makes sense, doesn’t it?

Video has NO MENTION OF AL HAYMON, just twitter beef lol.

What has Spence said in regards to Al Haymon, the guy who is in charge of who Spence fights next?

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
after watching this fight- crawford and errol both need to alter their game plans how they would normally fight when they face each other. that dude landed some real nice straights on crawford, but people don't realize crawford walks around bigger than people think. he's fully grown into 147. he has been taking clean punches from dudes with decent power at 147 for minute. and not really faltering like that. that mean machine fight he did get dropped by mean machine to me, but right after bud went on the attack really not phased by that.

i think errol best shot is to work off his jab keep him at distance and clean up with that left with a high workrate when it presents itself. he almost could box a mikey like fight and outscore him on activity. whereas now bud likes to fight inside and sharpshoot shots. he was breaking dude to the body and he was doing that to porter also. i think he would catch errol with something inside to hurt him especially when spence be inside he be lunging sometimes. and when he hurts you, he gets you out of there.

i think errol is more of an accumulation puncher not fully punching with power until later in fights. i think bud punches with power earlier in fights and gets people out of there with more one punch power. these dude both can beat each other- it is a 50/50 fight to me, i hope we get this next year.

i do think errol vs keith would be a good test in advance of bud for errol. to deal with punching power at different angles and someone who can move and punch. errol ain't really fought a dude who can move and punch with power at weird angles. when porter was moving with in and out awkward angles, he landed clean shots on errol way more than i expected.

Last edited: