Terence Crawford vs David Avanesyan Dec. 10 in Omaha

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Because you claimed Spence was ducking Crawford. When I asked you for proof, you posted a video of Crawford himself - a CLEARLY unbiased source. Like I said, you really showed me. Absolutely flawless logic.

And when I asked for proof if my claims were wrong, you replied with a fan made video of twitter posts

I keep asking what did Al Haymon say about the contract negotiations, and you didn't answer, is there a reason why?

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
And when I asked for proof if my claims were wrong, you replied with a fan made video of twitter posts

I keep asking what did Al Haymon say about the contract negotiations, and you didn't answer, is there a reason why?
Correct me if I’m wrong, but to my knowledge Haymon hasn’t made any public statements about the negotiations. And that proves… what exactly?

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Correct me if I’m wrong, but to my knowledge Haymon hasn’t made any public statements about the negotiations. And that proves… what exactly?

If you want to know the real truth about the contract negotiations, who better to go to then the person in charge of fights getting made?

And if you watch the video I posted of Crawford (Which I'm sure you didn't), Crawford doesn't even blame Spence, he talks about Al Haymon 90% of the video and what seemed like slick tactics of stalling the fight on the part of Al Haymon

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
crawford taps avanesyan on the glove with a left hand and avanesyan shoots back a right hand. crawford throws the left hand again and avanesyan shoots back the right hand and runs head first into a right hook. terence crawford is just playing with these guys.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BLK Prime had enough money to pay this euro to take a dive :pachaha:

Good luck to his next trash opponent, Spence and Uncle Al aren’t wasting their time again

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
That ko isn't impressive tbh, he did what he's supposed to do. Reminds me of when people hype up Davis for ko'ing Romero. He's SUPPOSED to do that :mjlol: . Literally don't even think Romero was ranked in the top 100 for his weight class.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Because you claimed Spence was ducking Crawford. When I asked you for proof, you posted a video of Crawford himself - a CLEARLY unbiased source. Like I said, you really showed me. Absolutely flawless logic.
Which proof you need??
Bud approaches the guy face to face and Spence talking about taking easy roads and easy routes instead 5 yrs ago.

or Spence talking about cleaning up imaginary sides of the street..

or Spence talking about his plan to fight and milk PBC welterweights and fight Crawford last..

or when Bud shows up to Dallas stadium and watches Spence fight and Spence ask "why is he here" instead of bringing him in the ring

Or when Spence shows up to Bud fight and sprints out the ring as soon as Bud gets the stoppage over Sprint toughest opponent Porter

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Which proof you need??
Bud approaches the guy face to face and Spence talking about taking easy roads and easy routes instead 5 yrs ago.

or Spence talking about cleaning up imaginary sides of the street..

or Spence talking about his plan to fight and milk pnc welterweights and fight Crawford last..

or when Bud shows up to Dallas stadium and watches Spence fight and Spence ask "why is he here" instead of bringing him in the ring

Or when Spence shows up to Bud fight and sprints out the ring as soon as Bud gets the stoppage over Sprint toughest opponent Porter

:sas2:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@UpAndComing are you serious? Lol. Only people Spence hadn't gotten to is Crawford and Thurman..thats it. You got Fundora, Andrade, Castano all calling him out...lol

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
In SA so missed this one, sounds like the typical Bud fight though
Slow start while downloading info then a vicious KO once Bud decided to get active
Sounds like Bud took his power with ease, how was the in fighting?
KO looked so effortless :banderas:, the way Spence been getting dazed don’t know how he doesn’t get hurt against Bud power