Terence Crawford vs David Avanesyan Dec. 10 in Omaha

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Bud basically had zero respect for him. He just walked right through him in the southpaw stance the whole time. Really treated this like a sparring session. But he was looking his age at first. Reflexes and defense looking shaky. But now it seems like he just had no fear of this dude.

Spence fight gotta happen now though. Any longer and father time gonna be too much to overcome. First time I seen bud so flat footed. But again I think he just had zero respect for avanasyan. The power is still real.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Bud basically had zero respect for him. He just walked right through him in the southpaw stance the whole time. Really treated this like a sparring session. But he was looking his age at first. Reflexes and defense looking shaky. But now it seems like he just had no fear of this dude.

Spence fight gotta happen now though. Any longer and father time gonna be too much to overcome. First time I seen bud so flat footed. But again I think he just had zero respect for avanasyan. The power is still real.

Glad i wasnt the only one who was looking at his defense and reflexes.

Last edited:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: Yall act like Spence is some juggernaut. He's looked vulnerable in plenty of fights too. Bud is just better

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
You mean tell Spence to stop ducking Crawford

Spence out of his own mouth told Crawford "Bu bu bu wait till you get a belt at Welterweight, then we can fight". That was 5 years ago. Hope he stops hiding behind Al Haymon and finally fights Crawford

Nah fam. Fukk a 5 years ago. They had negotiations recently. What happened?

Crawford is nice but Spence hot him, easy money.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When was the last time Spence knocked someone out? :patrice:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

HE HID BEHIND AL HAYMON. Like I just said. Gave Crawford a contract with no guaranteed money upfront, when that is almost unheard of in Boxing. Then when Crawford actually agreed, then they backed out and stalled. Haymon doesn't want to fukk up his biggest money maker. Giving me Eddy Hearn and Anthony Joshua vibes when Joshua was undefeated. Look it up, I'm not doing your homework for you