Terence Crawford vs David Avanesyan Dec. 10 in Omaha

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
In SA so missed this one, sounds like the typical Bud fight though
Slow start while downloading info then a vicious KO once Bud decided to get active
Sounds like Bud took his power with ease, how was the in fighting?
KO looked so effortless :banderas:, the way Spence been getting dazed don’t know how he doesn’t get hurt against Bud power

Crazy part is Crawford as he gets older is actually improving his inside game. shyt was elite. That round when he knocked him out he broke dude down with body shots and timely uppercuts and started backing him down. shyt was beautiful

Last edited:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
mIfnK87.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lol.. funny, I follow Boxing. I didnt even know until the bext day he fought.

This dude wasting all his talents cuz he feel he not getting a fair shake from Spence camp. Just take the fight. Solidify your legacy and move on. Dude 35 still fighting in Omaha Nebraska. You have no real value. Go beat Spence and get some value. Both Spence and Crawford are an embarrasment to this lackluster sport. Everybody scared to fight a big name.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

This dude wasting all his talents cuz he feel he not getting a fair shake from Spence camp. Just take the fight. Solidify your legacy and move on. Dude 35 still fighting in Omaha Nebraska. You have no real value. Go beat Spence and get some value. Both Spence and Crawford are an embarrasment to this lackluster sport. Everybody scared to fight a big name.
How is Spenxe the embarrasement? Lmfao Bud couldnt even be direct in his post fight that Spence is next while Spence was direct as hell and we see who “left the table”.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
How is Spenxe the embarrasement? Lmfao Bud couldnt even be direct in his post fight that Spence is next while Spence was direct as hell and we see who “left the table”

No, you absolutely right. I was sayin by them not getting in the ring by now is an embarrassment. Im not a Haymon fan, but I get it from his perspective. Spence fights in Dallas stadium. Bud still in hicktown fighting scrubs. Bud needs the fight for value. He wasting away.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

If Crawford has no value then what's the point of them fighting at all and why are you complaining?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
If Crawford has no value then what's the point of them fighting at all and why are you complaining?
so he CAN get value for big paydays on HIS OWN TERMS... if he wanna be a Free agent, get yourself value. Whatever Haymon was giving him was more than he get fighting in Midwest bubble fuhk. He wins, He get MONEY from that point on.