Terence Crawford vs David Avanesyan Dec. 10 in Omaha

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
crawford looked a little off tonight
i know he was kinda coasting, but i saw a little age in him
hell of a fukking knockout tho. he has to fight spence next, cant see him having a chance of winning if it gets pushed to 2024.
it lookee like his body is outgrowing the weight too

Good, send this to Spence that Crawford "is showing age" so he can finally sign the contract. Make sure you send this post to Errol "wait till he ages" Spence so he can be brave enough to fight him

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
HiddenFriendlyHaddock-size_restricted.gif

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
HE HID BEHIND AL HAYMON. Like I just said. Gave Crawford a contract with no guaranteed money upfront, when that is almost unheard of in Boxing. Then when Crawford actually agreed, then they backed out and stalled. Haymon doesn't want to fukk up his biggest money maker. Giving me Eddy Hearn and Anthony Joshua vibes when Joshua was undefeated. Look it up, I'm not doing your homework for you
Translation: I don’t actually have any evidence to back up my bullshyt claims :russ:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
crawford looked a little off tonight
i know he was kinda coasting, but i saw a little age in him
hell of a fukking knockout tho. he has to fight spence next, cant see him having a chance of winning if it gets pushed to 2024.
it lookee like his body is outgrowing the weight too

His legs slowing down.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Good, send this to Spence that Crawford "is showing age" so he can finally sign the contract. Make sure you send this post to Errol "wait till he ages" Spence so he can be brave enough to fight him

Odd statement considering Crawford literally refused to fight Spence and fought this fluff instead.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
HE HID BEHIND AL HAYMON. Like I just said. Gave Crawford a contract with no guaranteed money upfront, when that is almost unheard of in Boxing. Then when Crawford actually agreed, then they backed out and stalled. Haymon doesn't want to fukk up his biggest money maker. Giving me Eddy Hearn and Anthony Joshua vibes when Joshua was undefeated. Look it up, I'm not doing your homework for you

excuse after excuse:mjpls: but carry on

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's this supposed to mean? Bud knocked a nobody out tonight. Big deal.

Bud was struggling against Porter most of their fight from what I remember:mjpls:
But y'all only talk about the knockdowns of that one
:mjlol: No he didn't. Bud has his father begging for mercy.

Bud knocked out a nobody. While Spence ain't knock out nobody in years. :umad: