Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 4 (Final Season) Update: Skybound to finish the season :gladbron:

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
my ending he put Marlon down with a one hitter quitter "What? I aimed for the head :yeshrug:"

I was rolling when they was talking....

then out of nowhere AJ clapped dude and then said.. “what?, I saved a bullet for myself”

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They're going to bake us, brehs. :wow:

I don't think AJ is gonna make it. That picture drawn by Tenn of AJ where you could be included or not + the final episode being titled "Take Us Back." Little man is probably doomed. Everybody expects Clem to go similar to Lee but Telltale may go for the shock.

Edit: Oh, and for those unaware, Telltale has made it a lot easier to not skip over objects or people that can be interacted with. Coincidentally, they also don't tell you that it's a new feature (unless I missed it.) Press the LT/L2 button without moving and it'll highlight all the people and objects you can interact with.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
new season on switch. Insta-copped!
:lawd:

I need the first ones on switch too

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The season already plateaued too quickly

I don't like the direction things are going. Is everything turning into...

The Goonies and Stranger Things

???

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was holding off until all 4 episodes were out. I still haven't played season 3 and if they don't finish 4 I won't bother.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I was holding off until all 4 episodes were out. I still haven't played season 3 and if they don't finish 4 I won't bother.

There's literally no point of playing 3. Clem is a side character and i doubt anyone from that season shows up in S4