Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 4 (Final Season) Update: Skybound to finish the season :gladbron:

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
MajesticAliveBanteng-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Take Us Back

Season 2

No Going Back
  • Clementine will have a missing ring finger on her left hand if she went alone with AJ.
  • Clementine will have a scar on her right cheek if she stayed at Wellington.
  • Clementine will have a scar on her forehead if she left Wellington with Kenny.
  • Clementine will have "AJ" inked on her left hand if she stayed with Jane at Howe's Hardware.
Season 4
  • Clementine will have in her room any collectibles she has collected and put up.
Done Running
  • Tenn's drawing will appear in Clementine's room if she put it up. The drawing will have Tenn's siblings, Sophie and Minerva, alongside AJ and Clementine (Determinant).
  • If Clementine told AJ he can keep Tenn's box of pencils, it will be seen in their room.
  • AJ will openly swear If Clementine said it was okay.
  • AJ will have different dialogue when Clementine shows him the swing depending on if Clementine interact with in this episode.
  • Abel's corpse or walker body will have a missing arm if he is pushed to the windows by Clementine.
  • AJ will have different dialogue when teaching or shooting Tenn depending on what Clementine told him.
Suffer The Children
  • Depending on if you confessed your feelings or not to Louis or Violet, they will either treat you as a romantic interest, as a close friend, or the same if you choose to remain quiet.
  • AJ will be wearing the shirt that the player chose among the ones provided by Louis.
    • The options are a Disco Broccoli shirt, Ericson's boarding school sports shirt or a Science Dog shirt.
  • Louis will have a gunshot wound on his upper left arm if Clementine called for Violet to shoot Lilly outside the safe zone. Lilly will as well have a arrow wound.
  • If Clementine did not save Violet from being kidnapped during the Delta's raid, she will hold a grudge against her that leads to a form of betrayal near the end of "Broken Toys". If the two had previously became romantically involved, then the two will no longer be together, due to the fact Violet reconnects with Minerva. Due to this connection, she and Minerva try to take out the bomb but they didn't make it in time. This resulted in Violet being heavily burned that she temporarily lost her eyesight in both eyes. After returning back to the school, its revealed that she lost eyesight in the right eye completely and is wearing a bandage over her burns. Finally, she forgives Clementine and if she was romantically involved with her, they get back together.
  • If Clementine chooses to save Violet from being kidnapped during the Delta's raid, Dorian will lack her extra appearance in "Broken Toys", meaning she will appear alive during this episode. Also, Minerva will sustain a large arrow wound to her right shoulder in the "Broken Toys" after being shot in with her own crossbow by Violet.
  • If Clementine saved Violet during the Delta raid, she will receive a pin-badge in "Broken Toys" depending on their relationship together. If the two were neutral (Clementine spent time with Louis or remained silent when Violet asks about their relationship), she will not reward her with any form of badge. If they became close friends, the badge will have a picture of a clementine on it. If they became romantically involved, it will have stars instead. Clementine will still be wearing it during this episode if she was given one.
  • If Louis was captured by the Delta during the raid, he will have no lines, due to his tongue cut out off-screen by the Delta in "Broken Toys" for talking to much during his imprisonment.
  • If Clementine chooses to save Louis from being kidnapped during the Delta's raid, it will result in Dorian's death during "Broken Toys", meaning she will not appear during this episode. Also, Minerva will be relatively unharmed and simply left unconscious by the end of "Broken Toys".
Broken Toys
  • Abel will be tied to a tree outside of Ericson's if Clementine let him turn or his dead body if she chose to mercy kill him.
  • If Clementine chooses to stop AJ before he attacks Dorian, the survivor you saved out of Violet and Louis during the Delta's raid in "Suffer The Children" will be missing their left pinkie finger.
  • If Clementine chooses to allow AJ to attack Dorian, AJ will have a cut on his cheek, and Dorian should technically have a piece of her left ear missing, however, she is never seen up-close enough to tell.
  • If Lilly was spared during this episode, she will be seen alive fleeing from the Delta's sinking ship on a raft. AJ will find James' mask in the water just before the encounter with Lilly, with him as a walker later in the episode. After seeing James as a walker, AJ will drop his belief that there may be part of people still inside walkers.
  • If Clementine told AJ to kill Lilly in this episode, her body will be seen sliding off the deck of the Delta's ship early on. James will still be alive, and he will assist Clementine for the first part of the episode before confronting her about telling AJ to kill Lilly in the cave and choosing to stay behind to make sure the walkers don't follow, or he will try to find his own path out of the cave angrily.
  • If Clementine chose to only knock out Armando, he will appear alive in the background this episode before quickly being devoured by walkers. However, if killed, he will appear as a walker out of the water near the Delta's ship. The situation is the same for Michael depending on Clementine's choice with him, if she avoids him by using the Delta's correct password "Rockingham" that she obtained from Abel (Determinant), the outcome is the same as if she knocked him out.

Interestin Impacts of past decisions

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The definitely got me with the ending. I figured they were going to try to cut her leg, but I figured it wasn't going to work since it had been a while since she got bit. I wanted to turn the game off after the barn because I didn't want to go through anymore surprises. I had a tear building in my ear until the credits started rolling and I realized it wasn't a dream.:mjcry: Excellent game. I'm glad they were able to finish it.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I cant believe how i feel right now. This shyt hit me right in the soul. Clementine is the goat

:mjcry:
Damn You late as fukk

I forgot about this one.

Looking back while I was playing I liked it but now I think the last season was not that good

For those who played the shyt 3 months ago what y'all think?:patrice:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Damn You late as fukk

I forgot about this one.

Looking back while I was playing I liked it but now I think the last season was not that good

For those who played the shyt 3 months ago what y'all think?:patrice:

I'm just glad they finished it. They did good with what they had left as far as production. The storylines with Lily and James could've been waaaay better though.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
A lot has been said so not much to say on my part other than:

DAMN I'M GLAD I SAVED LOUIS. CAUSE DAMMMN WHAT LILLY WOULD HAVE DONE TO HIM OTHERWISE. To think he got off light with just losing a finger in my run :mjcry:

Last episode was an emotional rollercoaster.
The end credits song of season 1 will never be topped but this one came damn close.
Did a good job of giving me hope that everything will be okay in the end.

Goodbye Clementine, Lee and Telltale
Hnpz12w.gif

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Finally bought it. :beli: shyt is asking me to confirm previous choices I've made.

full
isn't that the while purpose of importing the file? I don't remember none of that shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Good series, played through the entire thing during the beginning of pandemic.

Only played up to the end of episode 2 before