Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 4 (Final Season) Update: Skybound to finish the season :gladbron:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
The demo is out on PSN and Xbox

cfe.gif

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Put my PS4 on standby about 15 minutes ago and was climbing into bed. Read something about a demo and turned that summabytch back on.

Dzo3u.gif

Going in tomorrow night. The demo won't be anything more than a tease but I'm fine with that. The streets have been hungry for awhile. :wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Put my PS4 on standby about 15 minutes ago and was climbing into bed. Read something about a demo and turned that summabytch back on.

Dzo3u.gif

Going in tomorrow night. The demo won't be anything more than a tease but I'm fine with that. The streets have been hungry for awhile. :wow:
Episode 1 August 14th:wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Is it me or is this shyt not popping up on the xbox store

Im on mobile at work on my lunch and was going to que up the download so it'd be ready to play tonight after I get in and situated, but I can't find it on PSN, either. They're making sure you can see the season pass and purchase that, though. :mjpls: In my experience, Telltale games often requires you to go through an act of Congress to find their episodes unless you purchase directly from their games menus. It's annoying.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are telltale games actually worth playing through or would i be straight just watching a youtube playthough?