Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 4 (Final Season) Update: Skybound to finish the season :gladbron:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is season 3 really that trash?

I loved season 2.

Guess I'll skip season 3 and play season 4. :yeshrug:
I enjoyed season 3

U find out why Clem is missing part of her finger when you play as her.

The main character they give you enough backstory to get invested into him and his motivation. Play it breh

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
She ends up getting killed at the Prison when she joins the Governor i'm guessing since it follows the comics

This game does not follow the comics. Its set in the same universe and the only thing similar to the comics was glenn and hershel.

The tv show is more similar to the comics then this game

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Season 1 was my GOAT :to:

Season 2 felt like proper closure :mjcry: [altho i fukked up and made the wrong decision on the ending the first time :snoop:, but i loaded it back and chose the crazy old cac from season 1 to side with during the climatic moments... now that ending was a GOAT bitter sweet happy ending for my daughter Clem. The old cac came through for his buddy Lee:to: I still feel bad for not trusting him the first time, bc i wanted to have seen that good ending the first time.

Never bothered with Season 3. :ld:
Clem's story came full circle by the end of season 2 imo. That flashback moment with her and Lee was beautiful. And so was the overall ending if you did it right. I felt that should've been it.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If clem dies:mjcry:
russell-wilson-crying-again.gif