Telltale's Game of Thrones

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
The slaves are only loyal to Asher, and Rodrik is a cripple..

the point I was making was that
51.1% of the players didn't seem to understand that; most people made the wrong choice and had had Asher stay behind
. I wonder how telltale is going to work that out since they probably weren't expecting that

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
fukk that last episode. That's some GRRM type of shyt :mjcry:

I chose to have Asher lead House Forrestor and left Roderick behind. Asher is the older brother and is the rightful heir even though pops banished him. I think Asher is a better character too. I've had the most fun playing as him :manny:

Plus I figured with Asher there, the Whitehill daughter might feel some type of way for him again. That might make things easier.

Also, fukk Ramsay as a character. I've had enough of his shyt in the books, the show and now the game :why:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
the kings landing arc is still really good...that one isn't as life/death as the other stories...but your words fukk up soooooooooo much shyt for the other arcs....Mira is by far the most critical next to Asher.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
How is this ?...I fukk with the walking dead telltale games heavy, but I know this game hasnt been as acclaimed. I'm thinking of copping , let me know.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the point I was making was that
51.1% of the players didn't seem to understand that; most people made the wrong choice and had had Asher stay behind
. I wonder how telltale is going to work that out since they probably weren't expecting that
well they'd have to account for either choice regardless of what the split is. there's only one episode left, so they don't have to worry about going too far with these branching storylines. and it could still reach the same ending regardless

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
well they'd have to account for either choice regardless of what the split is. there's only one episode left, so they don't have to worry about going too far with these branching storylines. and it could still reach the same ending regardless
Hey buddy, fukk you for trying to take away mystery and folklore :pacspit:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this ?...I fukk with the walking dead telltale games heavy, but I know this game hasnt been as acclaimed. I'm thinking of copping , let me know.
Worth a cop easily. Same with you i LOVE WD by TT and basically played all TT games. I started watching GOT after i started this game too, it actually made me try the show again and now im hooked on both lol. Other than this newest episode the episodes are long, and the different characters in different parts of Westeros, all fighting for the same family is really dope.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This story has been great since day one. I wish they spent more time with the story north of the wall and Asher instead of Kings Landing.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you'd think so but
VwuXWl6.jpg
Just finished episode 5, now it's up to 53.4

Was a easy decision for me, like someone said, Asher had the army under his control and Rodrik couldn't even walk right.

And then story wise, the prodigal son returning home to lead the family is :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Rodrik smashed the chick so I guess since he's a cripple and was going to father a child, his work is done.