Tell us why you're in the red...

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I write graphic pages that touch feelings

Also young millenials can't take it they grew up in the soft communication era, soft logic era, their brain freezes up and basically turn into walking vaginas when I make incontrovertible statements, conclusion and questions of discovery

Negro, I just saw you in another thread tattle telling to a mod because someone called mixed people mulattos. :dead:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I've been here since 2012 and I promise I've never seen a poster in the red that didn't deserve it.

It might take a couple posts before you sniff it out and the reason reveals itself, but it always does.

Have me setting there like "ok, now I see why you In the red, you earned it":ohhh:

Every single time

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I dissed them working from home nikkas, and I took the side of landowners rather than nikkas that rent.

I ain’t been able to bounce back since :pachaha:
I'm finna neg you just because that nikka below trying to save you:pachaha:
I side with Landowners. I'll rep you till you back in green :manny:
nikkas out here throwing life jackets to the negged huh?:mjtf:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I've sonnned nerds causally to the point they question their purpose in life. The logic is too strong.

Also I'm from the era where they clap back but the clap back is too vicious for the most common Black virgin coli nerd dweeb

View media item 21288
I can tell this thread got you hot.:lolbron:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
nikka rep me or neg me. This thread is why I got negged and that’s the reason. I’m a homeowner and I own investment property, so ima side on pay landowners if u rent
I havent rep or neg since I’ve been on here
What about shytty landowners?